Coral Vue Hydros

Amateur Reef Memes

Euphyllia

There's a new alternateive to 'Bradying' called Reefing.

You stand with one hand in a bucket of warm saltwater, and use the other to set your cash on fire.

Oh hahaha, I didn't get it because I don't watch baseball, but then I gogled it and now I get it! :happy:

It's still not funny...

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Euphyllia

• seabass

• atrox

• iball1804

Islandoftiki

Ok folks, need more memes...

What other topics are beat to death that would make a good meme?

We need one for LED's. What angle would be funniest?

What are some other good newbie mistakes that we can make fun of?

altolamprologus

We need some for copepods..."Sees copepod on glass, OMG ALIENS" or something of that nature.

How about algae? It seems like there's 5 algae ID threads a day

Beat to death... A "what's this?" thread. You may include something about how they did no research before buying.

Newbie mistakes? Well using tap water for water changes, but that's already been done. Maybe something like...

BUYS NEW FISH AQUARIUM

ADDS FISH FIRST DAY

i still dont get it....... :(

http://memegenerator.net/Insanity-Wolf

A not so distant cousin of Courage Wolf, Insanity Wolf tends to lean towards advice based on shreddibilty of victims and a high percentage of suggestions for rape, disembowelment, various forms of death, and all other related psychotic and insane actions. Facebook even has an app for Insanity Wolf, and this meme was at one time the sixth-ranked meme on The God Tier at memegenerator.

There is a three year difference between the surfacing of the photograph that spawned Insanity Wolf and the actual inception of the meme, the former appearing in 2006 and the latter originated in 2009. Oddly, an interesting bit of trivia – the wolf’s pre-insanity image was included in a printing of The Hound of the Baskervilles in 1999. No one knows the true origin of the photo, but it is assumed that it is of the stock photograph category.

Insanity Wolf pictures a dark, almost black wolf in mid snarl/bark. The jaws are open, teeth visibly showing, and the eyes are wide and have a psychotic glaze to them. The photographer did a very good job of capturing a near-human, non compos mentis-type of look in the eyes of the canine in question.

Notable Insanity wolf memes include: “Exhume, consume, excrete, repeat”, and “##### or GTFO!! #### tits!!!”, as well as “Put toothpick under big toenail – Kick wall”.