ReefCleaners.org

PLEASE HELP! MY TANK WAS POISONED!

Euphyllia

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Asian-Americans comprise only 4 percent of the United States' population, yet they make up 20 percent of the Ivy League."

Gotta love Kazooie's comments. :lol:

I've been curbing them back lately, as you may have noticed. But no longer are Das or Squared the nicest looking guys I've seen here.

Da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da

Batman!

How in the sam heck do you have 2,000 posts after four months?! :huh:

I've been curbing them back lately, as you may have noticed. But no longer are Das or Squared the nicest looking guys I've seen here.

/)_-

altolamprologus
How in the sam heck do you have 2,000 posts after four months?! :huh:

Some people just keep posting and posting and posting. Too bad it's usually nothing of importance. Damn junior high kids talk too much

Some people just keep posting and posting and posting. Too bad it's usually nothing of importance. Damn junior high kids talk too much

I've been a member for two years in three or four days... So I have an excuse for 4,000 posts. :P

altolamprologus
Ha! I'm not in the category! And I've been a member for two years in three or four days... So I have an excuse for 4,000 posts. :P

Uhhh....somebody failed math class :P

Uhhh....somebody failed math class :P

Last time I checked it was 4,000... That just proves how I don't care about it lol.

OH, AND YEAH I DID. I'M IN SLOW PEOPLE MATH WITH CHALLENGED KIDS... SO HOW DOES THAT MAKE YOU FEEL, THAT YOU MADE FUN OF A STUPID PERSON? :angry:

:tears:

So is your tank poisoned or not? :P

It was an April Fools thing. No more until next year! :P

Archived