Top Shelf Aquatics

37G Shallow illuminated Reef tank

MasterMind9

MasterMind9
Oh ok dude! No problem, I will watch it on my computer then. Got any pictures of your gobies?

Yep but just a yasha goby,other 4 hide in the cave.

MasterMind9
Beautiful video MasterMind9!

Video quality still poor, I'll make it better next time.

this tank is amazing

Thanks man.^^

Any update brother? I just picked up my prized fish!

Changed scape of the left side of the tank,still not quite right,I'll update later dude.

Great job on the aquascape.

Thanks man^^

Love this tank, very nice!

Thanks^^

• 2 weeks later...
MasterMind9
This is a very good demonstration of how LPS and Stonies can be just as breath taking (if not more)

as SPS. Keep it going...

I'm LPS big fan and always will but a couple SPS inside the tank to create more color shade sould be a good idea, but I always end up with trowing SPS in the garbage in a couple of day lol . So it will be a challenge task for me.

MasterMind9
Congrats to you bro! I knew this day would come.

Thanks for your supports all the time bro. How is your tank and fish now ?

Very nice video! Your tank is definitely an inspiration!

Glad to hear that my tank can be an inspiration to anyone^^

Great tank. I love the lagoon layout (at least that is what I call it). I'm actually wondering about one of your corals. Here in the states no one has been able to keep blueberry gorgonians (Acalycigorgia sp.) successfully for any length of time(about 9 months is what I've heard is the record). I was wondering what you're feeding and whether it is thriving? I'm developing a azoox tank currently and any feeding methods, especially new or novel ones are welcome to the NPS community.

Thanks!!

MasterMind9
Great tank. I love the lagoon layout (at least that is what I call it). I'm actually wondering about one of your corals. Here in the states no one has been able to keep blueberry gorgonians (Acalycigorgia sp.) successfully for any length of time(about 9 months is what I've heard is the record). I was wondering what you're feeding and whether it is thriving? I'm developing a azoox tank currently and any feeding methods, especially new or novel ones are welcome to the NPS community.

Thanks!!

I still can't tell about that right now man, now only 2months. I try to feed oyster egg every two days, really have to accept that polyp reduced compare to first introduced to the tank. I have to keep my eyes on it for a while hope that I can pass 9 months record.

MasterMind9

I went to LFS and found this one, vendor told me that it is rare so I took it back. But I don't know what is it name in english I only know in Thai so I can't find is it really rare or not? Any help ???

XAhroK.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
nanolutionary

Incredible tank love the corals but I don't understand why it's okay for you to have a blue Tang in your tank when Nanoreef says in their articles on livestock it's not right to have one in such a small body of water?

Incredible tank love the corals but I don't understand why it's okay for you to have a blue Tang in your tank when Nanoreef says in their articles on livestock it's not right to have one in such a small body of water?

Thanks but what will happen if I did have one, I don't know the rule cos I live in Thailand. If it only an suggestion not to have them , I would say that I already have a lot but can't help it , still have to use this tank until next year before changing to 36x36x15

• 2 weeks later...

Congrats to you on making on Reef Builders.com articles! Very well deserved buddy!

You are a true mastermind!

Edited by d'Espresso
  • 2 weeks later...
Congrats to you on making on Reef Builders.com articles! Very well deserved buddy!

You are a true mastermind!

Nice job with reef builders dude, me so jelly :P

Thanks you guys so much :D . Didn't have time to update my tank lately, work 5 days a week and also study master degree on weekend, didn't have much time to take care it also. Promise that after I graduate I'll make a bigger and greater one, I'll spending all my bonus with it every year without hold back haha :lol: