Cultivated Reef

37G Shallow illuminated Reef tank

MasterMind9

MasterMind9

LOL sound like I have twin tank haha . Now I just make 5goby migrated from the front to the back of the tank to where the sand bed still avaliable, I guess if I really go bb they may jump out to protest me lol ^^

:lol: They might will. What kind of gobies do you have in there?

I have 3 so far.. Red spotted Trimma goby, Tiger goby, and Red Head goby.. I am looking to get some more like Green banded goby and looking for a gum drop goby (hard to find)

MasterMind9
:lol: They might will. What kind of gobies do you have in there?

I have 3 so far.. Red spotted Trimma goby, Tiger goby, and Red Head goby.. I am looking to get some more like Green banded goby and looking for a gum drop goby (hard to find)

Are you kidding!!! In Thailand your goby worth 40-50 USD. Very hard to find here too. So jealous that you have all of them, with this tiny little guy price I can get flam angel or yellow tank. I have only yellow goby, yasha goby and hi fin goby which are so cheap here.

God I wise I can have all of your goby in my tank lol , i'm kinda goby lover, too.

It took me 3 years to find and collect them because it's hard to find. In my last tank I had a paired pygm goby from the Indos.

From David requested, my sump is so simple, first chamber is full with liverock, second with skimmer, PO4 remover,carbon and air stone, the last chamber is return pump.

All of my normal routines

-Set the skimmer to be WET

-spending time to clean sand bed 5min a day

-Do water change every week

-Feed coral every 2days

-Use C-balance every 2days

The result of promissing routine is what you see below :lol:

jsFf34.jpg EqKNc3.jpg CDCJwN.jpg D9opnd.jpg UnTJgy.jpg HhX8kH.jpg

Those some Purdy corals you got there! What lights are you running?

MasterMind9
Those some Purdy corals you got there! What lights are you running?

LED Eco lamp KR92 equal to MH 400 watts

Edited by MasterMind9
MasterMind9
Your sand look so clean!!! Beautiful pictures bro! I like your yasha goby and that Acan is mind blowing!

Now tank system is get right back on track after going with BB for 2 weeks along with stop feeding corals, quite relieved^^ So I think I'll wait for a few week then I'll get back to SSB again.

d'Espresso

That is good news man! Keep up the good work! I also took out all my sand for one day and give it a good cleaning. Thinking about taking out all the sand again and just add crush corals as my sand bed. Do you think that is a good idea or is it just detritus time bomb.

MasterMind9
That is good news man! Keep up the good work! I also took out all my sand for one day and give it a good cleaning. Thinking about taking out all the sand again and just add crush corals as my sand bed. Do you think that is a good idea or is it just detritus time bomb.

Crush coral is easy to clean up imo cos you can suck out only small particle out,crush coral still in place not like sand that it with flow up along with water and you have to clean it and put them back to the tank,more easy to clean up.

Wow. Everything looks right in place. Awesome.

I feel relieve that every thing look in shape^^ can continuous to go on.

d'Espresso

I think Imma pick up some crush coral later today. Right now is bedtime and I need to get rested. Can't wait to see picture of your tank soon!

How do you keep your palm tree corals happy? I just bought a small frag of the pa tree cloves coral. It have green/ Orange skirt. Very nice color.

MasterMind9
I think Imma pick up some crush coral later today. Right now is bedtime and I need to get rested. Can't wait to see picture of your tank soon!

How do you keep your palm tree corals happy? I just bought a small frag of the pa tree cloves coral. It have green/ Orange skirt. Very nice color.

Ok I'll update some pic of tank with BB later dude. For plam tree just give it intensive light, 25 'c and medium to strong flow, enough for them to thrive but I also add C-balance every two day to replenish all element in the high level all the time.

Cool! Thanks for giving some advice on them cloves. I recently just picked a small frag of green, yellow, orange mixed clove polyps last week and doing pretty okay right now. I will try to get some C-balance soon and some coral RX to help my meat corals heal back.

MasterMind9

I took it as best as I can with Iphone,look quite dark, LED light make it very hard to take pic of the tank with both camera and video cam. Sorry for that but I just really want you guy to see how my tank move^^

Edited by MasterMind9

Hey master, for some odd reason the first video doesn't work for my iPhone but the second video you uploaded works? Would you check your setting video! Thank man. Beautiful tank from the last scape.

MasterMind9
Hey master, for some odd reason the first video doesn't work for my iPhone but the second video you uploaded works? Would you check your setting video! Thank man. Beautiful tank from the last scape.

I also can't watch it on iphone too cos the program I use not avaliable to watch on mobile, work on computer only, don't know how to fix it sorry for that David.