SaltCritters.com

37G Shallow illuminated Reef tank

MasterMind9

I have never seen an ugly tank from Thailand! Yours is amazing!

BTW, Chingchai and his tank was my inspiration as well. Before I die, I wish to meet him and see his tank.

Congrats mastermind, totally deserve this award for most colorfulest aquarium master of all. Hope one day I can achieve a nice tank like yours.

Chingchai is your master, and now you're my master lol. Congrats! Love the new photo pictures!

I would like you to translate so I can see more of your tank!

Easy, siphon out the bad sand and nasty fish poop and add in new clean sand about 1-3 hand full. Repeat every other WC. Hope that's help out!

MasterMind9
Congrats man very well deserved..your tank is incredible

Thanks dude. I hope that one day I can be totm of nano-reef just like you.

The tank is absolutely beautiful as always. I'm really liking the new, open rockscape

Thanks man, I really like it too,easy to take care.

I have never seen an ugly tank from Thailand! Yours is amazing!

BTW, Chingchai and his tank was my inspiration as well. Before I die, I wish to meet him and see his tank.

I have to tell you that I spend quite a long time in my Siam reef club in Thailand to get some critic, gain confident before I dare to post in this web site haha.

Mr.Chingchai tank is one of the best,no doubt abt that.

SWEEETTT :wub:

thanks

Congrats mastermind, totally deserve this award for most colorfulest aquarium master of all. Hope one day I can achieve a nice tank like yours.

Chingchai is your master, and now you're my master lol. Congrats! Love the new photo pictures!

I would like you to translate so I can see more of your tank!

Thanks David for all support, one day you will get there for sure. I'll translate full detail for you this weekend.

I wish I could keep my sand that clean lol

10min clean up a day then you'll get the same sand as mine.

Yeah, how do you do it?

Easy, siphon out the bad sand and nasty fish poop and add in new clean sand about 1-3 hand full. Repeat every other WC. Hope that's help out!

Follow david instruction and make sure that you tank has enough efficient water circulation.

Just a couple min ago.

lZ57by.jpg vpAXFe.jpg dHmT8w.jpg fjf7Ib.jpg Tj840o.jpg azPMD9.jpg

Your tank is fantastic! I love it how you can hardly see any of your rock work. You pretty much only see corals! Keep the pics coming! They are very inspiring!

Love the new photo shoot! Thanks for adding a lot of cool pictures. Can you take a picture of your sump and equipment also.

I use the camera360 but my colors is not that good like yours. I use enhance and warm but still can't get it figure out to take nice shots

Deleted User 4

Congrats on totm for siam reef club!!

Very nice onyx clown you have there. May I ask how long have you had it for? And how big is it?

MasterMind9
Your tank is fantastic! I love it how you can hardly see any of your rock work. You pretty much only see corals! Keep the pics coming! They are very inspiring!

Most of the coral already attached to rock before I changed rockscape so hardly to see rock surface.

Love the new photo shoot! Thanks for adding a lot of cool pictures. Can you take a picture of your sump and equipment also.

I use the camera360 but my colors is not that good like yours. I use enhance and warm but still can't get it figure out to take nice shots

my previous posted also has a pic that had a photo of sump but i'll take a full sump for you today dude.

Coolio, how many gals is ur tank if u don't mind me asking...

-TP

lol

Approximate 37gallons with 3.5inches tang but new scape will provide more room for him to swim, normall he alway stay with blood red fire shrimp all day and swim out when feeding time only for the last 1year.

Edited by MasterMind9

Cool mang, I will try to take some picture of my sump too! Lol what type of clam is that in your tank? Do you feed the clam occasionally?

Simply amazing!!! This tank is mind-blowing!!! Clean, great scape, nice selection of corals. Inspirational

for sure.

Keep the pictures coming!

Isaac

MasterMind9
Congrats, lookin' very clean and colourful.

Thanks man,hard work cleaning white sand bed, Actully I plan to use other sand color but the vendor is out of stock so end up with pure white sand.

Congrats on totm for siam reef club!!

Very nice onyx clown you have there. May I ask how long have you had it for? And how big is it?

Thanks but I'm not sure that it will good enough for totm of this web or not, here we have lot of fantastic tank, SRC has a few nano so few comparison.Almost one and a half year, apporximate 3inches.

Whoa I wish I had a tank like that... very jealous well done. Thing is beautiful.

Reward of the hard work,massive take care!!!

Edited by MasterMind9
MasterMind9
Cool mang, I will try to take some picture of my sump too! Lol what type of clam is that in your tank? Do you feed the clam occasionally?

Maxima clam,I never feed clam but I alway feed coral with food for filter coral like seafan and feather duster, actully intesive light should be enough

Simply amazing!!! This tank is mind-blowing!!! Clean, great scape, nice selection of corals. Inspirational

for sure.

Keep the pictures coming!

Isaac

Good luck for me that all thing go in a proper way ^^

MasterMind9

From David requested, my sump is so simple, first chamber is full with liverock, second with skimmer, PO4 remover,carbon and air stone, the last chamber is return pump.

All of my normal routines

-Set the skimmer to be WET

-spending time to clean sand bed 5min a day

-Do water change every week

-Feed coral every 2days

-Use C-balance every 2days

The result of promissing routine is what you see below :lol:

jsFf34.jpg EqKNc3.jpg CDCJwN.jpg D9opnd.jpg UnTJgy.jpg HhX8kH.jpg

Thanks you for taking the sump picture and describing in detail. Very simple indeed. These corals pictures are always amazing and you sure have deliver the out come.

Couple more months I hope you win the TOTM! You truly deserve it!

I know it is too soon to ask but.. How do you like your new LEDs and how does your corals response to it? Do you think it is better with the colors of the corals or do you see some had change colors.

MasterMind9
Thanks you for taking the sump picture and describing in detail. Very simple indeed. These corals pictures are always amazing and you sure have deliver the out come.

Couple more months I hope you win the TOTM! You truly deserve it!

I know it is too soon to ask but.. How do you like your new LEDs and how does your corals response to it? Do you think it is better with the colors of the corals or do you see some had change colors.

I still using the same LED David but I just add 2more t5ho to bring back the color of acan that faded by LED. I still can't conclude that LPS will fade by LED cos only acan that fade after 1year using

LED,other still the same,maybe frequently feeding is one of the factor about color fadeing.I feed all the time so it cause other coral still not fade.

One coral that change color one a week under LED is kenya tree coral, from brown gray to be metalic green, quite fascinated to me really love the new color haha^^

Love the new pictures!! :D

Thanks man, today I just add new carribean gorgonian, so expensive pick up from japan 150Usd but It's kinda trademark of my tank so I have to get a new one after the last one not make it T_T