Pod Your Reef

FS: Maxi Mini Nems

reef keeper

reef keeper

Well got rid of em all then missed em and collected em again! :)

Fragged some and need money for more! Will post more tomorrow

Shipping is 50$ flat rate for usps express, I like to throw in a freebie to help cover shipping :)

#1- 40

IMG_20120329_221223.jpg

#2 - 40

IMG_20120329_221327.jpg

#3 - 40

IMG_20120329_221626.jpg

#4 - 30

IMG_20120329_221915.jpg

#5 - 30

IMG_20120329_221921.jpg

#6 - 25

IMG_20120329_221926.jpg

#7 - 35

IMG_20120329_221935.jpg

#8 - 30

IMG_20120329_222135.jpg

how do you frag them ?? i thought you just had to wait untill they split ???

Chop em i half with a scalpel or big knife. Iodine to heal. My understanding is that it is pretty easy. As long as each piece has a chunk of mouth, you are okay.

Before Kraylen got banned, he posted this:

reef keeper

You'll need a razor knife/scissors (make sure it is very sharp) The idea of it is to make clean slices straight threw you cant cut the same spot 2-3 times. But you'll want to cut directly threw the mouth (if you dont the nem with almost no mouth will die) For razor blade cut directly in the center of the mouth to which ever edge of the nem your goin and then repeat the process on the other side. Then just let them heal i suggest if your just going to try this out use a nem that is dull and bleh looking so you dont kill any of your nicer maxis.

i have two and have never really liked where they made their homes so how do i get them out ??

so i can frag them ??

after you frag do you do a 100% iodine dip ???

reef keeper

I have tried getting the off rocks but i ran into accidentally cutting their foot open when trying to peel them off so i would say the safest way would be to break the rock and move them like that.

Yes you can frag them just make sure you were goggles cause they squirt!

No im not sure what the measurement is but you want water mixed with a little iodine ( i believe on kraylens video he tells you)

If U want to detach it from the rock then rub cubes of ice on their "foot" area. After few minutes of doing it it will come off. Frank.

lhernandez86

might help you sell them if you put a color description next to the prices....hard to tell what colors they are....

• 1 month later...
reef keeper

Ok want these gone theirs around 11-12 all with insane color (orange red bright bright!) Take them 400 shipped for all ill post pics later but all look very very nice! OBO

Archived