Coral Vue Hydros

Impressive Aquarium from Turkey

Leonard

Feature Aquarium: The Reef Aquarium of Eren Yelkenci; Advanced Aquarist

For the first time, Advanced Aquarist features an aquarium from Turkey. Eren's 290 gallon reef system exhibits some of the most amazing coral growth rates we have ever seen. In just over a year, Eren's reef has grown from bare rock to majestic coral garden.

Yes, there is an insane number of fish and particular tangs in this tank. It's certainly something we don't promote (hence the editorial note prefacing the article :P) but it's also hard to deny the success of this tank. The fish look fat and healthy, and the coral growth is simply remarkable. Personally, I think this system is flirting the line between wild success and total crash, but again, the results are impressive thus far.

pico-reefer
Feature Aquarium: The Reef Aquarium of Eren Yelkenci; Advanced Aquarist

Yes, there is an insane number of fish and particular tangs in this tank. It's certainly something we don't promote (hence the editorial note prefacing the article :P) but it's also hard to deny the success of this tank. The fish look fat and healthy, and the coral growth is simply remarkable. Personally, I think this system is flirting the line between wild success and total crash, but again, the results are impressive thus far.

i'm more impressed that he does waterchanges once a YEAR Lol. beautiful tank.

Archived