Coral Vue Hydros

Rudy V, oceancube A+++ His clowns laid eggs for me 14 days after receiving

Alpha Aquaculture

Alpha Aquaculture

Check it out!

ORA Picasso female x Snowcasso male

I purchased this pair from Rudy, oceancube, and he shipped them on 3-12-2012. Today, 3-27-2012 they have already laid a nice little clutch. He told me they are like clockwork laying every 14 days. I received them and almost to the hour they hit the tank they laid 14 days later. Such a beautiful pair of clowns. I feel blessed and hope these eggs do well :) Thanks Rudy!

2012-3-27-IMG_8717.jpg

2012-3-27-IMG_8699.jpg

2012-3-27-IMG_8694.jpg

2012-3-27-IMG_8711.jpg

2012-3-27-IMG_8721.jpg

It's interesting to see this glowing review contrasted against that horrible one a few threads down. Glad everything is good for you! :)

It's interesting to see this glowing review contrasted against that horrible one a few threads down. Glad everything is good for you! :)

I agree. Those are some beauties!

Its funny how different this is in comparison the other thread. However I have done higher dollar business with you and would trust your word over a random new comer bashing Rudy - especially with all the time and effort you have put into the amazing shop you've been creating and the customer service you provided me with. Kris those fish are gorgeous. I may end up ordering another pair from you sometime in the next few months. Keep us updated on the clutches!

they are awsome , i miss them already.more food = more bigger clutches.. i did replace most of my broodstock and im going a different direction with my breeding, i see lots of picasso breeders nowadays so i decided to concentrate on my super snowflake project, i will use my own males produced here in house in south texas.i will soon have some very nice offspring from some pairings i have put together myself, from design to body shape to size ,i think ive got my 5 solid pairs now, im starting a new journey in this breeding project and i hope to make it alot more better and also produce better babies.. nomore negative things, thoughts, etc... fresh ready to show what i can do and have been doing for quiet some time... just want to thank kris for the support and his trust in me after my super bad review, and thank all my supporters and or nanoreefers.now collect some babies kris........

they are awsome , i miss them already.more food = more bigger clutches.. i did replace most of my broodstock and im going a different direction with my breeding, i see lots of picasso breeders nowadays so i decided to concentrate on my super snowflake project, i will use my own males produced here in house in south texas.i will soon have some very nice offspring from some pairings i have put together myself, from design to body shape to size ,i think ive got my 5 solid pairs now, im starting a new journey in this breeding project and i hope to make it alot more better and also produce better babies.. nomore negative things, thoughts, etc... fresh ready to show what i can do and have been doing for quiet some time... just want to thank kris for the support and his trust in me after my super bad review, and thank all my supporters and or nanoreefers.now collect some babies kris........

We got your back!

Archived