Pod Your Reef

Waterfall Montay Zoa's

boxboy

I think those are nice looking. I would pay $5 for a small frag. I rarely pay more that $5-10 for any zoa/paly frag but that's just me. I just buy what I like :)

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ive actually never sold any corals in my life lol.

I buy all mine mostly from the same place and trade the rest or give zome to new reefers. or my buddys.

What you said makes sence tho.

I just thought IF there was a coral I had that other people wanted but lived outside of Canada.

Either I would have to pay shipping or charge a little. either way im clueless as what it actually costs to ship.

All my stock is local. I believe That my sellers provided me with what I like. Great livestock and super great prices.

Actually I like trading for cool stuff.

Any good data base to find the scientific names of this list? scientific names help me order.

Thanks all.

Hot ones now are

Blondies

Clementine

Iron man palys

Rastas

Agaves

JF bloodshots god of war and pirates blood

Space monsters

Then the older ones people still love are

Candy apple reds orange and green

Nuke greens

Purple deaths

Spidermans

Bam bams

Tubb blues

Green bay packers

Nightmares

Darth mauls

Rock star supernovas

Radioactive dragon eyes

Cats eyes

Mary janes

Fire and ice

Jokers

Sunny d's

Mandarin orange

People eaters

Valentines day

Forgot red purple and blue hornets

Honestly, the way people are, you could probably get away with selling small frgs, with 1 or 2 polyps for 5 or 10 bucks. People would think "wow, I never saw this and never heard of it, it must be worth the money. ".

In my mind though, I believe you should be partially compensated for what you originally paid and that's it. Buying a 50 dollar frag, waitin a month or 2, and selling the tiny bud it grew in the short Amount of time you had it for nearly twice the amount because it is now "2nd generation aquacultured" is not going to further this hobby. I trade all my coral frgs, or even just give them away. If i sell them, it is Usually no where near what its "worth" Admittedly, I would sell m left leg for some blondies.

If I can find a buyer for that left leg we will be in touch for a trade. You think the leg would make it priority?

How do I make my banner clickable x2? Its clickable now. but I wanna have it so u click on left side for 1 build and right side for pico.

The best your going get is Zoanthus sp. without dissecting them

True! Ill just ask my coral guy when I order more

Archived