inTank Media Baskets

Checkout my Pretty Pink Clam

FireCorals

Picked this up over the weekend. What do you think?

pink-derasa-clam.jpg

Very nice!

Oh your suggestion about using specimen containers for mailing worked for me. Thanks!

Very nice!

Oh your suggestion about using specimen containers for mailing worked for me. Thanks!

Thank you and no problem!

I don't wanna be a jerk, but... anyone else find humor in the topic title?

Please say this is intentional.

^_^

I'm pretty sure I should not get turned on by this...

Whatever... I'd hit that.

Even the picture of the clam... it made me think. My mind is in the gutter today with Mike's pink clam and snail sperm. It's a beautiful clam nonetheless.

I'm pretty sure I should not get turned on by this...

Whatever... I'd hit that.

Even the picture of the clam... it made me think. My mind is in the gutter today with Mike's pink clam and snail sperm. It's a beautiful clam nonetheless.

Yeah, this thread came up right after viewing Vortex's video of a snail doing... uh... This.

LOLOLOL

Do your LEDs make your clam look even prettier and pinker with the red LEDs?

Well, the red is actually towards the back, so i do not think its contributing to the color. Mostly RB and TV in that area.

Would that be a red-led area?

No, ^^^

Umm Divers Den FTW here if I am not mistaken... Beautiful Clam I am sure you had to SHELL out a bit for it... ;)

Nice pink clam, watch out that it doesnt begin to gape. As beautiful as they are, nobody like a gaping pink clam.

Lolol

Umm Divers Den FTW here if I am not mistaken... Beautiful Clam I am sure you had to SHELL out a bit for it... ;)

I actually picked it up locally for $49.99 - they had a few, but this one had the best color and patterns. I usually only get my dry stock in a rush here at this particular pet store (Beverly's Pet), but this piece caught my eye and for the price, I couldn't resist.

Mike C.

Archived