Top Shelf Aquatics

*My broken 40B Mix Reef

d'Espresso

Very clean dude! Any updates? Love that scape!

May I ask what are those switches in your stand? The red ones? Are they power strips?

IMG_1075.jpg

These?

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WoW! what a nice scape! nice to still have you around :) Orlando is the funnest place to live and there is always something to do...when you get a chance if you haven't already, go and visit WWC (world wide corals) there are some seriously nice corals in that place...and the display tank is amazing :)

Hi everybody,

Sunday Funday! Here are some teaser shots of what's happening in the tank right now!

IMG_1234.jpg

IMG_1263.jpg

IMG_1207.jpg

Whoa, nice hospital tank. And good job on the roll out hospital tank. I used to have a roll out fuge. Till an unfortunate tank move broke it. Yours is nice enough to be a frag tank.

Deleted User 4

good job on the paint job for the tank, it doesn't even look like the breeders from petco now ahaha :D

nice frreakin scape too

Hello all,

Here a few updates:

Tank is doing really good, i just need to find a replacement new light for the tank. I have been asking and researching for a new fixture for my SPS mixed reef but it's not going to well. I also have taken out all the fish for this special new mate. Plus i just pick up some new cleaner shrimp and a shark nose goby. Right now they are just acclimating to get ready for their new home. Also my new corals frag just came in this morning along with a new view edge point shot.

IMG_1315.jpg

IMG_1239.jpg

Have a great day!

Could you expand more about the overflow you created from PVC?

Pictures are good, but diameter and key elements.

Do you have a vacuum break, etc .

We'd ALL appreciate what you can share!

BigRagu2

Archived