ReefCleaners.org

FS: AIO Refugium for 20L and 5.5g, Mini Frag Rack, HOB Surface Skimmer Box

YankeePete

I just want to say thank you for all of the support so many of you have shown me and my projects. I would have never thought just trying to sell an extra set of parts from my 20L tank build would have turned into all of this. I apologize if I take a little long to return some pm's or emails. I work a normal day job too and am spending a lot of time at the hospital right now being my new baby has been in the NICU for 3 weeks now. I am very honored for all the kind words so many of you have been saying about my simple parts.

Tim

I hope everything is okay with your baby. Your in my prayers. Take as long as you need with my frag rack.

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I just want to say thank you for all of the support so many of you have shown me and my projects. I would have never thought just trying to sell an extra set of parts from my 20L tank build would have turned into all of this. I apologize if I take a little long to return some pm's or emails. I work a normal day job too and am spending a lot of time at the hospital right now being my new baby has been in the NICU for 3 weeks now. I am very honored for all the kind words so many of you have been saying about my simple parts.

Tim

Ohhh. My family will pray for your family Tim. Im sure everything will work out well for your little guy.

Please dont rush my orders. Your son comes first. As I always say. soak up the new baby smell lol

Babys always smell very clean and youthful.

Feel free to PM anytime for Any reason Sir.

Now go get some sleep Tim.

YankeePete
YankeePete, any chance you can build me a magnetic sensor holder for the Tunze 3155 ATO? I will also need an additional piece to hold the return tube to direct the water into the refugium or display tank.

Let me know how much it'll cost, so I can add to my order.

Thanks

Wes

Wes,

Are you looking for a holder for both the float switch and the optical eye sensor?

• Like 1
You have to use the stock "duckbill" that comes with the MaxiJets. It is the same size on every MJ400-MJ1200 that I measured and have been able to check. You stick the duckbill into the opening on the refuge wall from the display side and push the pump outlet into it.

Yeah thats what I did but its pretty loose in there, ill have to post a pic

wesley42079

Tim,

Yes, I need the magnetic holder to hold both the sensor and float switch.

I too will pray for you and your family.

Wesley

Wes,

Are you looking for a holder for both the float switch and the optical eye sensor?

Got my 20L AIO kit in today w/ 2 mini frag racks as well :D Awesome quality product! Only thing I had to do was sand down the edge a tiny bit on the lid and I don't blame his work I blame the cheap Aqueon 20L :D.

Although I probably will adhere a 1/8" x 1/4" strip onto the lid to closeout the gap between the outer wall and lid.

Hi YankeePete, Im interested with Nano Surface Skimmer for AC50 filter. Please PM me for payment details. Thanks!

-bartek

YankeePete
Hi YankeePete, Im interested with Nano Surface Skimmer for AC50 filter. Please PM me for payment details. Thanks!

-bartek

PM sent.

YankeePete
what's the progress on the AIO for the 40B? Might be picking one up this weekend!

TeflonTom,

The 40B unit is finished with the exception of the best solution on mounting the pump. I am trying to get my hands on some Loc-Line fittings so I can 100% be sure as to what to tell fellow reefers what they need to hook up any pump. Using the method I used to mount my MJ900 powerhead does not seem to work for everyone else.

Tim

• Like 1

Hey Pete just was making sure we was all good on my end and I hope your little guy gets better soon he missin out on all this reef fun lol :lol:

Just got my 2 HOB Surface Skimmers and all I can say is WOW!!! Awesome craftsmanship, powerful magnets, and super price! Will post some pics when they r up and running.

Thanks YankeePete

YankeePete
Just got my 2 HOB Surface Skimmers and all I can say is WOW!!! Awesome craftsmanship, powerful magnets, and super price! Will post some pics when they r up and running.

Thanks YankeePete

JR,

Thanks a lot! I am glad it is what you were looking for.

For everyone else who have been waiting on custom parts I just want everyone to know my little boy was able to come home today after being in the NICU for the last 28 days. I can finally get after and finish those custom projects fellow enthusiast have been waiting on me for.

Tim

• Like 1
coachfraley
I just want everyone to know my little boy was able to come home today after being in the NICU for the last 28 days.

Tim

Good to hear Tim! If must be great to have him home!

JR,

Thanks a lot! I am glad it is what you were looking for.

For everyone else who have been waiting on custom parts I just want everyone to know my little boy was able to come home today after being in the NICU for the last 28 days. I can finally get after and finish those custom projects fellow enthusiast have been waiting on me for.

Tim

Congratulations! I'm glad to hear that!

Tracking says I should be gettin my rack tomorrow, I can't wait.

I got my rack early! First thing I noticed, was the exceptional packing. Very well secured, packed in paper in a plastic bag to protect it. The second thing I noticed was how Proffesionally it was put together; very clean. Finally, I was expecting it to be quite larger to accommodate 3 drag plugs. This was not the case. You can tell effort was put into keeping it compact in size, and Unobtrusive in the display tank

I highly reccomend these.

155d9e11.jpg

YankeePete
I know it is somewhere in this post, but what thickness of glass are the magnets rated for?

The thickest I am willing to advertise with the current magnet type is 1/4".

Tim

• Like 1
The thickest I am willing to advertise with the current magnet type is 1/4".

Tim

Cool. Thanks. Now I just need to figure out how thick a normal 55g long is :).

Btw...would you be able to make a surface skimmer that goes around the intank tube of an AC500 (AC110) ?

I could get you the exact length and width of the tube.

Also, on a separate note - Very glad to hear you son is home.

YankeePete
I got my rack early! First thing I noticed, was the exceptional packing. Very well secured, packed in paper in a plastic bag to protect it. The second thing I noticed was how Proffesionally it was put together; very clean. Finally, I was expecting it to be quite larger to accommodate 3 drag plugs. This was not the case. You can tell effort was put into keeping it compact in size, and Unobtrusive in the display tank

I highly reccomend these.

155d9e11.jpg

Thank you!!!! You have to love it when the post office drops off a package ahead of schedule!

• Like 1

Took a measurement tonight and the glass on my 55 looks to be less than 1/4" so the magnets should work :). I'll have to order some next week.

I'll measure the filter as well, if you think you'd be able to make the skimmer for it.

Thanks

Archived