Innovative Marine Aquariums

FS: AIO Refugium for 20L and 5.5g, Mini Frag Rack, HOB Surface Skimmer Box

YankeePete

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hahah.. why does it lead to my old ADA 30c?

Plus i thought Mr. Pete name is Tim right?

It leads to your build because it rocks!

Yes its Tim. Sorry About that Tim :)

So just wondering if you're still making some of your old products like a 20L AIO and frag rack or you making new different things now? I'm starting my Christmas shopping early and would love to get my niece a bigger setup than my old Fluval spec and I think that size would be perfect for her future clown pair and anemone. I get paid on Monday so if you're still making them I can send you payment then.

Thanks,

Luis

The AC70 seems to be the filter of choice for a lot of people. A couple reef keepers had asked about a slightly more basic media basket for the AC70 filter. Something with more room for Chaeto and a removable tray if needed. This is my answer to that call. It is made from black ABS to block as much light as possible from the main display tank for those with a fuge' light. Comes with an acrylic tray that is removable of course. The stock filter cover still fit as well. Going to go with a $25 shipped(US address) price or as a package with the AC Surface Skimmer Box for $40.00 shipped.

AC70MediaSurfaceSkimmer.jpg

Does a heater fit in there?

And have you sent out my stuff yet? Excited

I have to take a look at heater sizes.

PM sent.

SerenityReef
I have had a lot of people asking if I could make a Glazer type MP10 Splash Shield. Thanks to one of the members here beating me up about it yesterday I broke down and gave it a shot. It needs to get a test fit as I don't have a MP10 myself.....

MP10Shield.jpg

Send it my way I'll test it!

I also finished the prototype of this Surface Skimmer Media Box. It will be for the AquarClear 70. It is a surface skimmer box with room for filter media and Chemi-pure, carbon etc. This allow you to get the media out of the AquaClear and make more room in the filter for growing Chaeto. It's magnet mount of course....

SufaceSkimmerMediaBox.jpg

Hey Tim are you still making these?

Dont know if you got my last pm about this, I was asking about a media rack going inside the left compartment.

Thanks.

Hey Tim are you still making these?

Dont know if you got my last pm about this, I was asking about a media rack going inside the left compartment.

Thanks.

I made a couple prototypes but didn't get much farther than that. The idea behind it was to use it as an in tank media box/surface skimmer box for the big AquaClear Filters. Leaving the filter to just grow Chaeto. Maybe once I get a couple of other projects out of the way I can revisit this one.

Sent you a pm earlier about a 20L AIO kit. Also maybe add the price of 2 large frag racks. 2 separate prices if you can, one for the AIO and media rack the other for above said plus the 2 large frag racks.

Thanks,

Luis

Just received the Prototype mp10 shield from Tim, looking clean and sharp! I will try to do a water test tonight on the shield. Stay tune everyone!

Tim,

What are the dimensions of the media rack?

I think I want one to put into my sump if I like the dimensions. LMK :)

What are the dimensions of the large (x11) frag rack?.

The Large 11 Frag Rack is 7.25" wide and comes 2.25" out from the glass. The Media Basket for the 20L AIO kit is 10" tall x 3 3/8ths x 3 11/16th. I can design and build what ever size you need.

The Tester's of the MP10 shield should record a short video of it in action and post it here. In this case a picture would say a 1,000 words but a video will say a million. :)

Archived