Pod Your Reef

FS: AIO Refugium for 20L and 5.5g, Mini Frag Rack, HOB Surface Skimmer Box

YankeePete

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Great to see everything going well with your kid... Hope to see you on here more often in the future...

He will be good as new in due time. Hanging on to him today be started laughing at my baby clownfish in the tank when we were looking at it...it was so cute!

I am just bummed at ticking off so many fellow reefers during the time I was away. I think I about have all my emails sorted out on who I still owe refunds and parts to.

Tim

• Like 1
He will be good as new in due time. Hanging on to him today be started laughing at my baby clownfish in the tank when we were looking at it...it was so cute!

I am just bummed at ticking off so many fellow reefers during the time I was away. I think I about have all my emails sorted out on who I still owe refunds and parts to.

Tim

Glad to hear your kiddo is doing better. I'm sure everyone will understand your situation and can sympathize with you and if not, they should probably grow up. Family's always first.

Best of luck with everything!

We are getting everything settled back into home again and Ethan is doing great!! The family cat is a little confused but she'll get it figured out.

Maybe this will make someones day. I had finished a small top down viewer or camera box before we left but didn't get any pictures posted. I took a couple pics and here it is. It's a 8x8x4 Top Down Viewer/Camera Box. It has a .250" acrylic bottom lens and has built in feet to keep the lens scratch free. Nothing worse than a Top Down Viewer that is all scratched up!

FREE to the first person(with an US mailing address) who asks for it by posting on this thread!

Enjoy!

TopDownBox.jpg

Corner-1.jpg

• Like 1
We are getting everything settled back into home again and Ethan is doing great!! The family cat is a little confused but she'll get it figured out.

Maybe this will make someones day. I had finished a small top down viewer or camera box before we left but didn't get any pictures posted. I took a couple pics and here it is. It's a 8x8x4 Top Down Viewer/Camera Box. It has a .250" acrylic bottom lens and has built in feet to keep the lens scratch free. Nothing worse than a Top Down Viewer that is all scratched up!

FREE to the first person(with an US mailing address) who asks for it by posting on this thread!

Enjoy!

TopDownBox.jpg

Corner-1.jpg

I'll admit. I was doubtful of your return to this thread or even the boards for that matter.

Good to hear things are looking up for your family. Always a good thing.

Welcome back. :)

P.s. Don't you think it would be more fair that the underwater lens/box go to someone who has contributed with a good amount of posts (over 3 posts) and has shown interest in your products, and have waited for your product up until this point in time? :/

No offense Jedimasterben. I'm just being liberal. I don't want the camera box.

Edit: Yankeepete - if you disagree with my liberal say, then by all means please send it to jedimasterben, because he has been very helpful in the Lighting Forum - Full Spectrum Lighting....department. :)

I'll admit. I was doubtful of your return to this thread or even the boards for that matter.

Good to hear things are looking up for your family. Always a good thing.

Welcome back. :)

P.s. Don't you think it would be more fair that the underwater lens/box go to someone who has contributed with a good amount of posts (over 3 posts) and has shown interest in your products, and have waited for your product up until this point in time? :/

Edit: Yankeepete - if you disagree with my liberal say, then by all means please send it to jedimasterben, because he has been very helpful in the Lighting Forum - Full Spectrum Lighting....department. :)

I don't think it's right for yankeepete to go back on his word, after all, he did say first come first serve :)

I'm confused by what you meant by 3 posts, I think I passed that mark some time ago. ;)

Soon after he went away, I wanted to get one of the 20 long AiO, but the PM box was full and I could never get through - and now we know why. I'm also hoping he can help me out and get an AiO made for an upcoming tank - probably a 30 long. :)

I'm confused by what you meant by 3 posts, I think I passed that mark some time ago. ;)

Soon after he went away, I wanted to get one of the 20 long AiO, but the PM box was full and I could never get through - and now we know why. I'm also hoping he can help me out and get an AiO made for an upcoming tank - probably a 30 long. :)

I should have stated more than 3 posts contributed within this thread, and not total lifetime N-R post count.

Well now I believe you just added the 4th? :P

I wanted to help design an AIO add-on for the Mr. Aqua's (12G Long) when I first received my tank since YankeePete was available at the time. Since then I have went the sump route.

It's still going to jedimasterben. I am starting work on a simple wooden airstone nano skimmer and when it's done one will be given away as well.

• Like 1

Good to see you back man. In the back of my mind I was worried that your absence had something to do with your son but was hoping the whole time that it wasn't. I'm glad to see you back and I hope that your little guy is making a quick recovery. I would love to order a couple things from you when things have calmed down. I love my 5.5 aio unit btw, I still need to get the tank up and running, been super busy with my human frag as well lol.

Damn it. Wth.... I just reloaded the home page an saw this topic was all the way at the bottom with yankeepetes post about the freebie. After I respond it decides to load all the other responses >:(

So Yankee Pete, now that you are making boxes, do you think you would be up for a small tank yet? I know the last time we spoke you weren't really comfortable with it.

Damn it. Wth.... I just reloaded the home page an saw this topic was all the way at the bottom with yankeepetes post about the freebie. After I respond it decides to load all the other responses >:(

So Yankee Pete, now that you are making boxes, do you think you would be up for a small tank yet? I know the last time we spoke you weren't really comfortable with it.

Making one to hold water that is sitting in someone else home scares the heck out of me still!

Holy crap, man, is there anything you can't do? I'm pretty sure you could CNC your way to world peace! ;)

I don't know about all of that ....hahaha!

......but the skimmer will just be based on another pico/nano skimmer that hasn't been available for the last several months from the original builder. So I can't take credit for it's design.

• Like 1

Hey bro, i could really use that blk lexand custom piece we spoke about.

I'll even kick in a extra 10.00 on top of the price you quoted me because your prices are just to D@%$! low, LMK Thanks

Super fast shipping there brother.

Thanks for the racks the are great a usual.

Glad they got to you already. Sorry again for taking so long to get them sent.

Wow that was a long thread...

Tim, amazing work you have there. Do you make any corner frag racks? I have a 47gal pentagon tank and using some of the dead space in the back would be great. I'd have another request. I like the overflow for the AC filters and would it be possible to do the same for an aquamaxx hob Skimmer?

Archived