ReefCleaners.org

FS: AIO Refugium for 20L and 5.5g, Mini Frag Rack, HOB Surface Skimmer Box

YankeePete

No. A dispute will not due anything negative on Tim's end. The worst it will do is have the funds withdrawn from his paypal balance and sent back to its rightful owner. If I were you; and need the money for something else. I would do it. No harm done.

Good to know, Thanks a lot :)

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really hope nothing happened to him. That would be worst case scenario. On the other hand, if he really bailed with everyone's money, you all should absolutely pursue your cash through any means necessary. Some times people spend money they don't have and get sucked into situations like this. I can see it happening since most people that sell custom stuff here don't properly measure overhead costs. I hope this gets resolved soon. Especially since people are saying he signed on a few weeks ago.

Im new here, but just wondering if yankeepete is still around. I'd like to purchase some products from him.

So I guess he's AWOL at this time. Too bad. Was really looking for this type of AIO for my 20L. Anyone out there have one they want to sell me? lol

me too i was really hoping to get one made for my 20L. i got tired of waiting for a reply that i just decided to upgrade before i even started to a 40B so now my 20L will become the sump.

Take this for what you want, and I hope I don't piss him off by talking about his personal life, but he and I were working on designing something for my tank. I didn't send him any money other than for the frag racks I received. We chatted (email) frequently and had some common interests. Then all of a sudden no contact. Tim had told me that his son was born premature and was on a breathing and heart monitor during an earlier email exchange . Like I say, take it for what you want. I don't know him personally and have never met him but from what I've seen going on here and not being able to get in touch with him myself I feer the worst. I'm not making excuses for him or speaking for him just letting you know.

Take this for what you want, and I hope I don't piss him off by talking about his personal life, but he and I were working on designing something for my tank. I didn't send him any money other than for the frag racks I received. We chatted (email) frequently and had some common interests. Then all of a sudden no contact. Tim had told me that his son was born premature and was on a breathing and heart monitor during an earlier email exchange . Like I say, take it for what you want. I don't know him personally and have never met him but from what I've seen going on here and not being able to get in touch with him myself I feer the worst. I'm not making excuses for him or speaking for him just letting you know.

I'm not saying anything bad about Tim from what i have read he seems like a very cool guy. I really hope all is well with his family and hope we can hear from him soon atleast with an update on what is going on. saying a prayer for him and his family.

• 2 weeks later...

last I was in contact with him his boy was home and doing well, I pray that hasn't changed. His work was awesome, I hope he comes through eventually. I'm still waiting for one of the two AIO units I ordered.

He was home but still on the monitors. I pray as well for him and his family. I just didn't get the impression he would just go AWOL without something dramatic happening. Guess time will tell.

• 3 weeks later...

wow a fellow reefer diyer gone missing...what is next...

where is the missing reefer hotline when you need one

-------------------------------------------

YankeePete

Nano Reefer

Member Group: Premium Members

Add as Friend

Personal Photo

Active Stats

User's local time Aug 23 2012, 01:10 AM

Total Cumulative Posts 232

( 0.2 per day / 0.01% of total forum posts )

Most active in Hardware Classifieds

( 81 posts / 35% of this member's active posts )

Last Active 26th June 2012 - 11:57 AM

Status User is offline (Offline)

• 4 weeks later...
He had alot of family stuff going on and this wasn't his business so you cant be to upset with the guy. I just hope everything okay...

He didn't have too much family stuff going on to get on here and take orders for what he was making. That's NOT an excuse for taking peoples $ and not delivering. Not only not delivering but not letting anyone know anything. Just disappearing. No class IMO

To ALL:

Lets all face the music. He/She is not returning. I had not seen any pictures of him or his family, i.e. new born baby, so I choose not to believe those excuses for why He/She is M.I.A with un-full filled orders and some peoples' money. For anyone who were not so naive to thinking He/She will be coming back and finish up orders... I hope you guys submitted a Paypal report and have since had your funds returned in full.

MOVE on PEOPLE MOVE on...

Hello Everyone,

I don't know where to start.....let me say I am sorry for dropping off the face of the earth. I had wrote a message for the forum on our way out the door but in my hast the "send" button was missed! Long story short Ethan( our preemie) developed a major complication. We have been away from home for close to 4 months now. He is well and is recovering great and we are told the worse is behind us.

I know there is a number of members who paid for items and had not received them. I will be working on sending refunds as I get everything sorted out. For those I left hanging and needing refunds on top of the refunds I wish to still send you the items you ordered as a gesture of good faith....if that helps make up any for the massive drama form my end.

Again I am so very sorry for the screw ups and hang my head in shame!

Tim

I knew there was a bigger reason behind your disappearance. glad to see your back bud. im wanting a few things when you ready to start shipping again

Hello Everyone,

I don't know where to start.....let me say I am sorry for dropping off the face of the earth. I had wrote a message for the forum on our way out the door but in my hast the "send" button was missed! Long story short Ethan( our preemie) developed a major complication. We have been away from home for close to 4 months now. He is well and is recovering great and we are told the worse is behind us.

I know there is a number of members who paid for items and had not received them. I will be working on sending refunds as I get everything sorted out. For those I left hanging and needing refunds on top of the refunds I wish to still send you the items you ordered as a gesture of good faith....if that helps make up any for the massive drama form my end.

Again I am so very sorry for the screw ups and hang my head in shame!

Tim

No worries bro. Families always first, period!

Glad to hear your little one is headed in the right direction. Enjoy your time with him, they grow crazy fast!

I have absolutely loved all the A++ custom pieces you made for me and it has really made this hobby extra enjoyable. Im super glad your back in the game!!!!!! :)

Im so glad to hear that your son is doing well. Lets us know if you decide to start up again in the future!

Thank you el_ote....

.....I have to get my day job back in order first, the house straightened out and them I can get back to making parts, maybe in a week or so.

Tim

Archived