Pod Your Reef

6 Gallon Shallow Rimless

Dasani

I order my esv 2 part through amazon. It's a great deal for a 32oz bottle for both and you can get the esv magnesium for like 10bucks too.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I order my esv 2 part through amazon. It's a great deal for a 32oz bottle for both and you can get the esv magnesium for like 10bucks too.

I didn't even think about amazon. I'll check it out.

Oooh I like that digi! :wub:

Nice clam too!

Thanks! I plan to get a purple and blue and have a full set :) Along with superman, sunset, and rainbow montis

Nice clam and digi. There is a clam in my future, someday.

Thanks! They are awesome!

Just bought a bunch of stuff from BRS :D

I got 1.5lbs of ROX carbon

A Koralia 240

A Salifert Alk test kit

ESV B-Ionic 2 part

And a ReefKeeper Lite :) I just got the basic one. I'm going to hook up the new koralia and the one I have on it and use the wave making feature

colormyheart
Just bought a bunch of stuff from BRS :D

I got 1.5lbs of ROX carbon

A Koralia 240

A Salifert Alk test kit

ESV B-Ionic 2 part

And a ReefKeeper Lite :) I just got the basic one. I'm going to hook up the new koralia and the one I have on it and use the wave making feature

Ohh, I'm excited about the reefkeeper. Tell me how it goes! I've always been enticed by the whole "wave making" hype.

Ohh, I'm excited about the reefkeeper. Tell me how it goes! I've always been enticed by the whole "wave making" hype.

I will! It has a lot of cool little things it can do. I'm pumped about it. I want to give my SPS some random flow without going with an mp10 so hopefully this will work good.

Also I am trying to sale my frogspawn locally so I can add another rock for SPS :)

colormyheart
I will! It has a lot of cool little things it can do. I'm pumped about it. I want to give my SPS some random flow without going with an mp10 so hopefully this will work good.

Also I am trying to sale my frogspawn locally so I can add another rock for SPS :)

Yeah, as much as I want an mp10 I kind of never want to shell out the $ for it. :lol: I hope it works out!

Would a 150 halide fry the tank if I hung it about 20" above the water?

i have a 70 watt over my tank at 9in. that needs a new home. lemme know man.

Yeah, as much as I want an mp10 I kind of never want to shell out the $ for it. :lol: I hope it works out!

Same here. Plus it would be an overkill on my tiny tank haha

i have a 70 watt over my tank at 9in. that needs a new home. lemme know man.

Does it come with that xm bulb and the hanging kit? How much?

Does it come with that xm bulb and the hanging kit? How much?

sure does. it has the stock 20k that looks the same too. pm me man and we can work it out B)

Finally got me a yellow watchman yesterday. I think it was hiding last night and this morning when the lights were off but I haven't been home today to see it. Hopefully he's still alive :lol:

colormyheart
Finally got me a yellow watchman yesterday. I think it was hiding last night and this morning when the lights were off but I haven't been home today to see it. Hopefully he's still alive :lol:

Are you going to get him a pistol? :)

Are you going to get him a pistol? :)

Probably not. It's in my room and I don't want to here the snapping haha. And I have heard they will kill other small inverts. I eventually want some sexies and pom pom crabs.

colormyheart
Probably not. It's in my room and I don't want to here the snapping haha. And I have heard they will kill other small inverts. I eventually want some sexies and pom pom crabs.

Sexy shrimp would be awesome!

cute tank, you decide to do the mh?

Once I get some more cash! I'm not getting the greatest growth under my LED's but the colors are alright.

Sexy shrimp would be awesome!

I love them! I want a maxi mini for them

if the tank was a little longer id say do a t5 set up

I thought about it, but it would be more expensive to replace bulbs and I would have an 8" overhang on the right side haha

Archived