Top Shelf Aquatics

Pandering for POTM Votes

Deleted User 6

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it honestly is. whenever i see people pander for votes, i specifically avoid voting for them. it should be based on quality, not popularity.

is the most pathetic thing I've ever heard of.

So vote for me.

ur pic sucks

but since you asked, youve got my vote.

Deleted User 6

you don't win because you don't stoop low enough to start PMing people begging for a vote like some bum off the street.

Jacob042426
Can I troll this thread asking for votes? Kthx.

The question is if I can troll this thread asking for votes.

Vote for the killer rabbit! (the bridge keeper)

Its an awefull picture, but awesome bunny!

:ninja:

Deleted User 6

I honestly try to only enter the contest once a year (when my premium membership is expiring, lol). But getting a PM asking for a vote and then seeing the quality of the pics this month? It was embarrassing for NR.com, and I had to fix it.

I have been a member here for some time. Until today I had never been solicited to give my vote to anyone. Its actually quite pathetic imo. Its a photo contest... not like your running for political office.. I will definately vote for the best pic in my judgement... But i definately won't vote for POE due to the ridiculous behavior I have seen recently in threads and now the pathetic PM.

I have been a member here for some time. Until today I had never been solicited to give my vote to anyone. Its actually quite pathetic imo. Its a photo contest... not like your running for political office.. I will definately vote for the best pic in my judgement... But i definately won't vote for POE due to the ridiculous behavior I have seen recently in threads and now the pathetic PM.

I just became a member here not long ago and I've already gotten two PM's to vote for POE. Don't even know the member. If you are going to go through that much trouble, at least have a picture that you took some time taking. Its the digital age, memory is cheap, take 500 pictures if you need to.

Is there a "Do Not Solicit" PM List I can register on? :P

I just became a member here not long ago and I've already gotten two PM's to vote for POE. Don't even know the member. If you are going to go through that much trouble, at least have a picture that you took some time taking. Its the digital age, memory is cheap, take 500 pictures if you need to.

Is there a "Do Not Solicit" PM List I can register on? :P

:huh:

I dont even know where you vote

Oh I can help you with that!

http://www.nano-reef.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=585

Vote early and often!

Ya'll know FLcandy's photo isn't the best. You're just voting for him because he PMd you. Admit it.

He pm'ed me,but I still didn't vote for him.

So take that "poe"

Deleted User 6

Personally I think anyone that voted for someone that PMd them should have the self-decency to clear their vote unless they truly believe it's the best picture.

Vote early and often!

See, you have a real picture. Nice color, great looking subject. There is no chance in hell you should not be in first place so you have another vote.

I don't even enter because it's become a spamming/popularity contest not a photo contest.

I do vote for what I think is the best picture. My pick is loosing badly though.

Archived