Cultivated Reef

The Official PicO Aquariums owners thread

PicO Aquariums

Will Chris be emailing me when he starts the build process on my tank? Or notified through via PM on NR? Either way, that's pretty neat that he's updating everyone on the progress. Glad I went with PicO Aquarium.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SouthFlorida_Tron

hes great. very detailed and you will be pleased with the detail in the edges and craftsmanship. he made a custom for me... 25x15x15, with custom 5" sump area, 6" divided chambers. very spacious and works great.

Will Chris be emailing me when he starts the build process on my tank? Or notified through via PM on NR? Either way, that's pretty neat that he's updating everyone on the progress. Glad I went with PicO Aquarium.

His new website let's you follow your order step-by-step on your Order History page!

His new website let's you follow your order step-by-step on your Order History page!

You are right sir, just checked it and it's a build in progress as of 2/20. Thanks for heads up and I'm pretty stoked about it!

PicO Aquariums

Hey guys!

I added quite a bit of functionality to the site this year with order status updates, referral credits, reward points and more.

Build process means the tank is sealed and curing.

before that is Cutting glass and the last step before shipping is preparation in progress where the tank is being cleaned and packaged.

I will be detailing some of the new features under my sponsor thread soon along with a few new products.

PicO Aquariums

Absolutely... I will be adding more accessories as the year goes on too. I would like to help save you guys a bit of shipping cost by offering the extras here.

Also with the new loyalty points system and referral rewards you can earn free cash back toward other accessories down the road.

Chris, is it possible to order some accessories and possibly packed them together with the tank to save on shipping cost?

• 3 weeks later...

"Preparation in progress" ... :wacko: I am so excited I think I'm going to be sick over here. Time to prepare the build thread... omgomgomg

You and I both. omgomgomg

PicO Aquariums

Thanks for being patient you guys. There are a few of you that got set back a extra week due to my little shop accident where I tried to combine 2 tanks into one :lol::lol:

For everyone else I am back at the 2-4 week time frame again.

Thanks for adding me to the list!

:ninja: :ninja: Not a problem :ninja: :ninja:

I just thought I'd add a pic of my awesome tank into this thread. ;)

Chris, please don't make another one exactly like mine - at least not for a long time so that I can retain some uniqueness!

DSC03802_zps14e50f48.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Archived