Top Shelf Aquatics

The Official PicO Aquariums owners thread

PicO Aquariums

Haha yeah, I just did the measurements again with a different calculator and confirmed that. I think that the default glass thickness of the first calculator gave me some whacked out numbers. Thanks!

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Deleted User 4
Haha yeah, I just did the measurements again with a different calculator and confirmed that. I think that the default glass thickness of the first calculator gave me some whacked out numbers. Thanks!

:D You welcome!

Deleted User 4
1/4" glass

18 x 18 x 16 outside dimensions.

Hey Chris,

how have you been lately? I haven't talked to you for a while ahaha. :D

My order is processing! Should be here this week. I can't wait. I put my LR in a rubbermaid and got it cycling just because I am bored haha.

Deleted User 4
My order is processing! Should be here this week. I can't wait. I put my LR in a rubbermaid and got it cycling just because I am bored haha.

Nice!! Make sure you make a tank thread while you're at it. :D

I plan on starting a build thread as soon as I get a few more pictures together. I should have taken pictures of my stand during the build process. Oh well. By the way IIX I have been watching your build for a while now. Its amazing and has given me some serious inspiration. Well done!

Deleted User 4
I plan on starting a build thread as soon as I get a few more pictures together. I should have taken pictures of my stand during the build process. Oh well. By the way IIX I have been watching your build for a while now. Its amazing and has given me some serious inspiration. Well done!

ahahah Thanks for letting me inspire you!! Your tank sure will be an inspiration as it seems. :D

Can't wait to see your tank wet!

Deleted User 4
I just got my "your order has shipped" email!!! Thanks Chris!

+1

Exciting! Not even a week has passed for me! Lol

ahha You still got 4 weeks then. Patience my friend.

I ordered mine on May 4th. I know that Chris had a slight delay because he was waiting on some fittings to be shipped so that he could finish his next batch. They arrived today though. So my order took about about 5 weeks. From what I have heard its worth the wait. ;)

PicO Aquariums

Slowly catching up now that I nixed the custom stuff for a while.

I expect to be back down in the 3-4 week range soon. I HOPE! :P

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived