ReefCleaners.org

The Official PicO Aquariums owners thread

PicO Aquariums

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Deleted User 4

mmmm not sure, but all I know is MY TANK IS BEING SHIPPED TODAY!!!!! IM SOO HAPPY, CAN'T WAIT GUYS!!! THANKS CHRIS, YOU'RE THE BEST ;):lol::D:P:D

PicO Aquariums
The PicO site has been down for a few days. Any idea on when it should be back up?

It's back open but I won't be accepting any orders for another week so i can get caught up and get the new products and updates in place. It's best for any new customers also because there will be more options available. The site will be up and down for the next week as i do some work on it so anyone is welcome to PM me or Email service@picoaquariums.com during that time.

TheKingInYellow

Waiting for my quote, but it looks like I might be the first Canadian customer :) A Deep Blue coming to the Great White North!

NanoOrBust

I just received my PiCO DB18 and I only have one word to say... "Amazing".

OK, sorry I have to say more than one word. You have to order one of these tanks! Let me tell you that it is definitely worth the wait no matter how long it is. If you have to wait 4 weeks just to order... WAIT! You will be much happier if you did. I will post pics soon... too excited and have to get everything unpacked. Great work Chris!

I just received my PiCO DB18 and I only have one word to say... "Amazing".

OK, sorry I have to say more than one word. You have to order one of these tanks! Let me tell you that it is definitely worth the wait no matter how long it is. If you have to wait 4 weeks just to order... WAIT! You will be much happier if you did. I will post pics soon... too excited and have to get everything unpacked. Great work Chris!

Don't drop your tank while unpacking! lol

dallasprstn
I agree with this statement. There is an extremely popular tank builder whose lead times are regularly in excess of 6-8 weeks and people don't complain. Just be realistic and upfront about the wait times. People value quality and cost, and will wait awhile to get it.

Which leads to the truest line ever: Fast, Quality, Inexpensive.... pick 2.

Same here, I ordered a custom 24"x24"x9" tank and am happily waiting. I think it's been about 2 weeks since I ordered, but I'm gonna be more than pleased if it comes looking like all the other picoaquariums I see, and i don't have a problem waiting another 2-4 weeks. :happy:

PicO Aquariums

Good cause it will be 4 more weeks! :P

JK

Yours is curing until next Tuesday and then it gets the filtration.

Deleted User 4

wow love to hear the new comers joining the pico family!!!

I am receiving my manta ray 18 this coming friday, can't wait!!!! :D

dallasprstn
Good cause it will be 4 more weeks! :P

JK

Yours is curing until next Tuesday and then it gets the filtration.

lol, any pictures or will do we wait until the filtration is on for that?

PicO Aquariums

Its curing now so it would just be a picture of a glass cube.

Your gonna have to update this list Chris

Yes I do....where to start :owned:

Thanks Chris! I would also like to add that you have been incredibly helpful through all the email traffic and questions I have had. Absolutlely perfect customer support and much appreciated!

PicO Aquariums

I spoke with him regarding adding his tank and we have something special in the works for his.

Trust me I didn't forget about his tank. We are just waiting on a few things.

PicO Aquariums

Not currently. I will resume when I launch the new overflow kits though. That should happen later this month.

I have a question for the DB owners out there. What are the actual measurements on the entire DB18? Is the tank 18x18x16 including the filter box on the back? Or is the tank 18x22x16 with the box. I am asking because I made a custom stand for my DB 18 arriving next week and I might have made a critical mistake! :o I calculated the volume and I suspect that the filter box puts the tank at 18x22x16. Any help is appreciated!

Archived