Coral Vue Hydros

MrCoral.com Order - TERRIBLE Experience

FireCorals

Are you from CO? I think ill stick to my local reefers... not gonna lie but CO has some of the nicest corals I have ever seen ;)

always can trade me and siwelk :D

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Business Statics 101:

Pre-internet days----

1 Happy customer on average tells 2-3 people he was happy with a business's service

1 Sad customer on average tells 7-10 people they are sad with a business's service

Internet days:

1 Happy customer on average tells 100 people he was happy with a business's service with post or reviews online

1 Sad customer on average tells 10,000 people they are sad with a business's service with post or reviews online. That $60 fee he wants to charge you just cost him probably thousands in lost sales.

In my short 2 months on these forums I have seen nothing but spam from and complaints about Mr. Coral.

There is no way in hell I would ever order anything from him after reading all this crap. This guy sounds like a complete scam artist.

I see you are members of masc! but im more active on scmas :)

:D well I would hope since your in the "south" haha did you go to reefstock?

only thing that does suck is mr. coral does have some very nice items, but I have found many local reefers who will frag and what not for very cheap

I do hope as a business owner he will change his ways/policy's and work with his customers to better his business.

:D well I would hope since your in the "south" haha did you go to reefstock?

only thing that does suck is mr. coral does have some very nice items, but I have found many local reefers who will frag and what not for very cheap

I do hope as a business owner he will change his ways/policy's and work with his customers to better his business.

Im in the springs, not so south! But I agree! I think he will go under if he keeps this up.

Policy change should be in order! and a couple other things from what i have heard :P

1fishmonger
Are you from CO? I think ill stick to my local reefers... not gonna lie but CO has some of the nicest corals I have ever seen ;)

Yes I know - You guys are quite lucky. There are also lots of experienced reefers in CO - Hit the local clubs and I'm sure they'll take care of you. Just pay it forward when they do. ;)

In my short 2 months on these forums I have seen nothing but spam from and complaints about Mr. Coral.

There is no way in hell I would ever order anything from him after reading all this crap. This guy sounds like a complete scam artist.

+1 Will never order from him thanks to all the wonderful feedback on N-R!

1fishmonger

Making a quick buck. That's all it is. Hit it and quit it.

+1 Will never order from him thanks to all the wonderful feedback on N-R!

LOL - With the candy you pull in from your local shops...Why would you even consider?! ;)

Archived