Top Shelf Aquatics

Max's 6 gallon Nano Cube

tennis20

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel as if i stocked up with coral too quickly because its only day 81 and i think I'm fully stocked. did i stock too quickly or is this normal for a tank this size?

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks

I've been meaning to post pics of my new coral for a while i just haven't gotten to it. I'll post more soon

• 3 weeks later...

For an unknown reason my Clown(Leonard) died :angry: . I had left my house before the lights turned on and i didn't see him dead. Then the ammonia went up to .25. everything else is thriving and healthy though :)

• 1 month later...

I moved my tank downstairs yesterday. It was not too hard i just had to take 3 gallons out and i only had to have one coral out of the way. Everything is healthy and thriving now. So all in all worth it. Because the temp was way too high. I don't mean 85 i mean 90+

• 1 month later...

I actually didn't know I had to feed it until not to long ago so it shrunk. But now I am feeding marine snow every other day. I hope to get it back to its prior size and glory

Thanks! Though You don't want to see my tank it looks terrible. Over the summer 3 of the 4 zoa colonies have died and so has my fire shrimp, plate coral and acan. It got so hot and I'm getting a new light in the beginning of september because my light gets so hot it heats the tank up to 87-88 on a hot day. It's also gotten Up to the nineties. I'm hoping once I get my LEDTRIC full spectrum bulb it will allow the tank to cool down instead of the heat getting trapped in the hood. Once I get the new light and get some new coral I will post pics.

• 2 weeks later...

Finally i got the hang of photo bucket. Here are some old photos but i will just feel accomplished when i post these pics :lol:

714bf1f5.png

Torch

Yes! It worked! :D

64ae5834.jpg

Bangaii Cardinal named Sebastion(Sadly he died)

b8eb43e5.png

Semi-picasso clown named leonard(He also died due to my noobness)

009428de.jpg

This is a banana goby

Archived