Innovative Marine Aquariums

MP10W -$225 shipped

Coastie

Have an MP10W (White box)for sale. Manufacturing date is Nov 12, 2010.

The good:

-Its an MP10 duh

-It was recently cleaned

-Runs perfect

-It's wireless

The bad:

-When it was upgraded to wirless one of the screws stripped out in the back, no biggie just thought I would warm the prospective buyer.

-the cable meeting the dryside isn't quite fully seated. My other one is similarly made, so I think this is just an issue from ecotech. I can wrap some vulcanizing tape around it should you like.

-One of the labels on the back got peeled off when I had mounted it with some velcro.

I want to be up front with the buyer. This thing works just great and just had a fresh vinegar bath!

Only reason for selling is I went from a 40 to a 22. Don't need two in a tank that small.

Now, Peektures:

40fb5ece.jpg

9f7dc9f1.jpg

4cd839c7.jpg

Asking $240 shipped.

PM is key.

sjnovakovich
150 i would,rather buy new 240 from petco new...hahaha

Ummm... Petco does not carry the MP10w. The MP10 is $235 and is NOT the same product.

What's an mp10 sale thread without a complainer or two?

Its funny, I am new here and have been reading most of the threads about the the mp10's.....They do end up with whiny people posting for some reason.

Good luck with the sale though....seems like a fair price from what I have seen around

Sold it for $210 shipped. Thanks for the flame dnaranjo you successfully made yourself look dumb.

Hope it's new owner enjoys it.

Archived