Coral Vue Hydros

Tidal Gardens

Lawnman

Tidal Gardens is local to me. I toured the greenhouse and picked up a couple frags. It is a really nice setup. Zero artificial light all sunlight grown frags. He sells stuff on Ebay would recommend picking up some frags.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Tidal Gardens is local to me. I toured the greenhouse and picked up a couple frags. It is a really nice setup. Zero artificial light all sunlight grown frags. He sells stuff on Ebay would recommend picking up some frags.

Where are you specifically? I'm in Cleveland Heights. Have you been to Bluefish Aquariums on mayfield rd.? Excellent place. Highly recommend it.

So Tidal Gardens is worth checking out?

they are about 10 minutes from me and ive been passed there 1000m times and never knew they were there. the setup they have is stunning. you have to be there in person to understand it.

Do they have store hours or are they online only? I'll be up in Akron/Cleveland this week. Strange I never heard of them till now, I tried to find all the different LFS's when I lived up there last year.

Edit: Nvm found were it says appointment only.

Nice setup they have. Just wish I could see the plants they had a bit easier... Curious as to what each one was.

Tidal Gardens is on eBay. I bought a few frags just last Monday. Went down to pick up, and Than the owner spent over an hour showing me his setup. Freakin' amazing! Ended up buying way more coral than I bought on eBay. I think he said he has over a 1000 SPS frags alone. Awsome looking mini maxi's too... wish I would have bought one

Just to clarify someone posted above that his setup was 100% natural sunlight.... it is not. It was a mix of everything, but mostly LED and natural sunlight. He had 5 or 6 AI Sol's above his main display w/ a ton of SPS frags.

Archived