Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mike00726

Macro questions for John

John

What is your suggestion for shipping on Macroalgae and when are you going to be getting new stuff in?

thanks

+1, i was just looking and i only saw 5 algaes ! :o are they out of season or just waiting for a shipment?

season has been slow here. it was starting and then sand buried everything. I can probably get 10 species now, but I am waiting for them to grow some more.

Priority mail is fine for most, liagora and a few others need Express. I can get liagora, scroll algae, dictyota, grape caulerpa, fern caulerpa, gracilaria in 3 different variations if not more, and lets see....codium was buried, ditto for flame algae but I can get small pieces.

season has been slow here. it was starting and then sand buried everything. I can probably get 10 species now, but I am waiting for them to grow some more.

Priority mail is fine for most, liagora and a few others need Express. I can get liagora, scroll algae, dictyota, grape caulerpa, fern caulerpa, gracilaria in 3 different variations if not more, and lets see....codium was buried, ditto for flame algae but I can get small pieces.

Thanks. Looking for some flame algae.

It is kind of small and feeble looking right now. I am going to give it a few more weeks I think.

It is kind of small and feeble looking right now. I am going to give it a few more weeks I think.

B)

have some star grass though. may be out of stock by the time you see this, a few people wanted it.