ReefCleaners.org

Anyone want to trade frags in Ohio?

marineman

I have all kinds of stuff that I'm working on fragging. Before I post a bunch of pics and all, I want to check the interest. I will sell locally too, but I won't ship unless someone is buying a lot of stuff and covering the actual cost.

Here's some of what I have (again, plenty more if the interest is there).

Red pavona

Various mushrooms (including hairy lime green elephant ears)

Radioactive dragon eye zoas

Orange eye / gorilla nipple zoas

Green Bay Packer zoas

Pearl colored hammer

Pink finger leather

Green Nepthia

Red xenia

Pom pom / waving hand xenia

Green star polyps (2-3 different kinds)

Clove polyps

cloves.jpg

hammerclose.jpg

fulltanko.jpg

Here are pics of the cloves, hammer, and my full frag tank. Most of what is in it is for sale. I know about the WORC swap and I'm registered under the same screen name, but I have a wedding that night and won't be there long. Plus, I like to use every channel I can.

@Disturbed: Definitely have frags! Unfortunately Mentor is quite a haul from Dayton. Maybe if we can find a way to meet? Either way, we'd have to make sure it is worth is for everyone to cover the cost of gas alone. LOL. I replied to your PM.

@puffer: I do have blue cloves, but not enough that I'm able to frag much. Mine was a freebie that has just now grown to a frag size, but it is starting to grow pretty well. I could cut a couple polyps, but it would be small. The ones pictured are just regular cloves. I have some green daisies I could frag though if they are of interest.

@jrmiller: Where are you located? I have a few zoas. Some are amazing under my blues, especially my orange eyes. I'd take a pic, but my camera SUCKS with that spectrum. LOL. My coolest coral under all blue, hands down.

I'd buy some stuff. Nothing really to trade, but I would look into buying some of the corals.

Live in Elyria and work in Westlake.

I'd buy some stuff. Nothing really to trade, but I would look into buying some of the corals.

Live in Elyria and work in Westlake.

You are in the same boat (or geography) as some of the others that have expressed interest. If you are willing to find a way to Dayton area, I'd be more than happy to hook you up! Maybe a couple of you can carpool! LOL!

Archived