inTank Media Baskets

got2envy's 3g JBJ Pico with Boost LED

got2envy

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The colour of setosa is amazing, I really like this coral but it is a slow grower. I have yet to find a colony that I can afford. Hope yours does well, looks good so far. Everything is lookin' fantastic!

Great growing Maria! I guess I need to look at the other tanks to see how the competition is stacking up......NAH.

The colour of setosa is amazing, I really like this coral but it is a slow grower. I have yet to find a colony that I can afford. Hope yours does well, looks good so far. Everything is lookin' fantastic!

I have never seen a colony for sale, only small frags. And slow growth is an understatement for this coral.

The tank is coming along quite nicely. I love how the contest is heating up.

Thanks guys! Setosa is my favorite SPS...in my 20H it grew pretty quickly under a 150w MH def have to start with a frag or it gets very pricey the bigger you buy.

So I am out of the contest me thinx :( I will be moving everything to a 10g..everything suddenly started looking very miserable the last few days. I tried water changes, checked the temp, checked everything :scarry: I dunno WTF. I guess I do not have enough time to dedicate to a pico sized tank and I have way too many nice corals to let them die slowly...so may the best man or woman win!! enjoy the contest I will be following along...anyone local want to buy a picotope? jussayin..

Thanks jacob...I put everything in the corner of my 40 till I am off and can set up a tank...I think everything will make it, some of the zoas look like they shrunk up :*( I hope I can save them.

everything perked up with in a week...I still am not sure what caused it :unsure:

I am starting a new thread for the 10g in the members section...I lost the red/ orange zoas, whammin watermelons, tubb blues :(

Sorry to hear this. Maybe your tank temp went up while you were away, summer is here.

I find it challenging to keep my pico stable. Hope all the livestock pulls through.

Archived