ReefCleaners.org

got2envy's 3g JBJ Pico with Boost LED

got2envy

Yes...it was a depressing day...I lost a lot of my LPS :( then I got disgusted <_< and sold a whole bunch of my corals, took a break from the forums and now I want my stuff back :( I practically gave it away :unsure:

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yay! got some frags!

Orange Pavona Maldivensis

IMG_20120407_182116.jpg

Whammin' watermelons zoas

IMG_20120407_182257.jpg

Green Slimer Acropora

IMG_20120407_182304.jpg

A top shot

IMG_20120407_183144.jpg

FTS

IMG_20120407_183022.jpg

I got-

Green Slimer

Red Digitata

Setosa (that needs some TLC)

I also got Meteor shower cyphestrea

cinnamon polyp and another big piece of red digitata that I put in my 40g

for $40 :ninja:

I am almost done with adding my frags just a couple more Paly's and then sit back and watch it grow...ok well maybe not sit back.. :unsure:

Awesome effort you should go a long way in this contest good luck...

+1

Thank You! I am doing it more for the fun and to occupy my time more than anything :)

I have always wanted a pico on my desk :P

Thank You! I am doing it more for the fun and to occupy my time more than anything :)

I have always wanted a pico on my desk :P

Looks like you are almost out of room :)

-dan

Love your scape - makes the tank look way bigger than a 3!

That thing is going to look awesome when those frags start to grow (already does :))

Thanks Mini! I am hoping the LED does well...the latest frags I got were under LED's and the mother colonies looked fantastic!

My plan for this tank is ..if it doesn't glow and is colorful GTFO :slap:

I haz a hitchiker crab...I think it is a decorator crab :unsure: it was in the sand and then made a beeline for the rocks...it has small claws, so I think it will be ok, not that I will ever find it again probably..it camos very well and pinky nail size :ninja:

pix

IMG_20120410_094707.jpg

IMG_20120410_094237.jpg

and a video

th_VID_20120410_093939.jpg

Love all the new additions!!!!! Especially those cloves!!!!! I may need to add that variety to my collection eventually :)

Cute little fuzzy crab. I like when he scratched the top of his head. He looks pretty harmless, right now anyways :happy:

:flower::happydance:

Love all the new additions!!!!! Especially those cloves!!!!! I may need to add that variety to my collection eventually :)

Cute little fuzzy crab. I like when he scratched the top of his head. He looks pretty harmless, right now anyways :happy:

Thanks! they are cool..and I think that is where the crab hitched a ride from...the cloves came from a shipment from Vietnam :/

heres a better shot

IMG_20120408_092447.jpg

Yay! got some frags!

IMG_20120407_182116.jpg

IMG_20120407_183022.jpg

I got-

Green Slimer

Red Digitata

Setosa (that needs some TLC)

I also got Meteor shower cyphestrea

cinnamon polyp and another big piece of red digitata that I put in my 40g

for $40 :ninja:

I am almost done with adding my frags just a couple more Paly's and then sit back and watch it grow...ok well maybe not sit back.. :unsure:

My goodness. Real ninja purchases! I was in Orlando this past weekend and saw an orange maldivensis for the first time. Unbelievable,but the price stopped me!

Hey Rog! well if it does well and grows like I hope, I will give you a frag ;)

The guy I got it from has a huge colony in his tank and the setosa piece that u see here was losing the battle against it, so he let me have the setosa piece...he just snapped it off :mellow:

It is pricey :(

Archived