SaltCritters.com

got2envy's 3g JBJ Pico with Boost LED

got2envy

Looks good, i like the light,im bout to put in an order this week for a 20k from LEDtric, going for the blue coloring. Where did u get ur fixture and how much?

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Looks good, i like the light,im bout to put in an order this week for a 20k from LEDtric, going for the blue coloring. Where did u get ur fixture and how much?

Thanks! I got the fixture from Office Depot for $17.49, they have it in silver as well :)

Love the rock formation! I'm game for creative setup and your LR is sweet!

Thanks Mike! I pulled the rock outta the sump of my 125g, I have a lot of small pieces collected from all of my nano reefing tanks that I have taken down over the years lol my sump is packed I just pulled whatever I grabbed first after a big bristle worm got my middle finger...I was like ok you win worm haha

Thanks for looking!

Mmmmmm...cookies!!!

Thought it relevant, since that IS what it says under my avatar!

That filter is 95 GPH? Also, where did you get you tiny itsy bitsy powerhead?

I don't remember :( I have had it forever, I bought it along with a submersible fuge light..it doesn't even have a brand on it.

edit - forgot to add that yes, this is the smallest of the DFS HOB's and it's 95gph...does a great job of skimming the surface :)

Email me ASAP buddeh! omgomgomg:o

...also, tank is teh pritties. :P

Ok sent u an email buddeh :happy:

New pix since tank cleared up of the sand storm

IMG_20120321_092553.jpg

IMG_20120321_094202.jpg

;)

Mmmmm, love that scape!

Just a quick warning though, that little pump looks like the little azoo ones, which will crap out fast.

Added 3 red legged hermits and an astrea snail...also I ordered a strip of blue and a strip of white waterproof LED's for my 10g contest tank back in the day and just found the website, I know you DIY's may find something useful :P

Super brite LED

*edit- so the original 3 hermits I got were huge, so I switched them with 4 tiny blue legged hermits, 5 small nassarius for the sand from my 40g :)

Archived