Pod Your Reef

Chemi-Pure Questions

LongPig

So I'm assuming no then. Even run as slowly as I would run the Phos-Ban alone? I would run it in a reactor in addition to the one I run of GFO now. I just feel like without water being forced through the bags then they're useless.

GFO is much harder than the Carbon and unless you really packed it in tight you'd wind up with the GFO grinding the carbon into dust which would then wind up in your tank.

So I'm assuming no then. Even run as slowly as I would run the Phos-Ban alone? I would run it in a reactor in addition to the one I run of GFO now. I just feel like without water being forced through the bags then they're useless.

Long why not just buy carbon and gfo separately and run them together? You can run carbon and gfo together in some reactors. I know you can in the bulk reef supply reactors.

Long why not just buy carbon and gfo separately and run them together? You can run carbon and gfo together in some reactors. I know you can in the bulk reef supply reactors.

I'm going to run a carbon reactor separately.I have another PhosBan reactor laying around so I'm going to just run it in line.

I like the BRS high capacity GFO because it is more dense and does not crumble in a reactor like other GFO brands. Alot of other brands crumble and you get dust. Theres removes twice the phosphates compared to other brands.

Why BRS GFO and not Phos Ban GFO?

Better grade GFO I'm sure. I do like Get Tanked carbon and GFO better than BRS however. I'll order some soon. They have awesome salt too.

I like the BRS high capacity GFO because it is more dense and does not crumble in a reactor like other GFO brands. Alot of other brands crumble and you get dust. Theres removes twice the phosphates compared to other brands.

I gotcha. Thanks

Archived