Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Ballz' 3 Gallon

iball1804

I hate those. No.

Haha...damn! Whats wrong with GU10's? Besides the crazy spotlight effect...?

I found these yesterday, the standard E27 version, with 2 RB and 1 CW 1 watt Epistars...They're 5 dollars shipped, and screw into a regular US socket.

Cheap eBay LED bulbs...E27

I have this bulb with 3 RB and no white, and I gotta say it's INTENSE...Besides the 30 degree optics, it's crazy powerful for my Picotopes, so much that I actually have it pointing up towards my T5 reflector, and just the reflection is bright!

• Replies 887
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nothing major to report on. Tank is cycling(ed).

I'm seriously considering the CADLights fixture.

This tank would've been so cool drilled :( Oh well still looks like awesome sauce.

GU10s are nice only with optics off.

Haha, seems like everyone wants to set your tank up for you!! I'm sure you'll find the best solution for you. I'm at the dentist right now waiting for the novacaine to take effect, partial crown today I think. Good luck with your light, almost April 1st!!!

Yeah, Par38's are a pain in the ass any way. My mounting sollution is about as elegant as it gets, and it still looks...well, not great. With a 5" deep tank you could probably mount SPS under an old PC fixture, so it would be really tough to mess up the lighting.

Lookin' good, bro. I won't say you've got my vote, but I will say I'm easily bribed. << Easily bribed.

Yeah, Par38's are a pain in the ass any way. My mounting sollution is about as elegant as it gets, and it still looks...well, not great. With a 5" deep tank you could probably mount SPS under an old PC fixture, so it would be really tough to mess up the lighting.

Lookin' good, bro. I won't say you've got my vote, but I will say I'm easily bribed. << Easily bribed.

Which is exactly why I think these LED's will work.

:rolleyes: I'm not even thinking about votes right now.

On the other hand, you could go T5. More par in more places, as they say.

Fine, you don't think about votes. Just remember, Bush was elected twice. Dun dun duuuun.

Archived