DSCN1040.jpg

DSCN1044.jpg

FTS

DSCN1050.jpg

:happy:

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Blue clove polyps have suffocated my tank. They spawn daily, releasing thousands of eggs throughout my little tank. They're unstoppable :(

the ones that you gave me are doing well. i wouldnt mind if they took over my tank. they are pretty. :)

oh, and the elephant ear split!

I don't get it. How do you all get your blue cloves to grow like wild fires. I tried 2 times and it keep vanishing away in couple months

I don't get it. How do you all get your blue cloves to grow like wild fires. I tried 2 times and it keep vanishing away in couple months

I don't know what I've done differently than most people. I've seen some people who can't keep them at all, and some people (like me) who can't keep them under control. I've had them completely choke out entire colonies of zoas before, like my precious Bam Bams. They seem to grow best in the lower-lit areas of the tank. I'll try to snap some pictures for my build thread this weekend. It could use an update anyway.

Sorry for the thread hijack got2envy! :flower:

the ones that you gave me are doing well. i wouldnt mind if they took over my tank. they are pretty. :)

oh, and the elephant ear split!

:happy: a warning.. those mushrooms get humongous!

Holy crapoli! That's the mother of all YWG's!!!! Btw, I'm coming up friday, shoot me a text and i'll drop by with the goods B)

Ok will do!

I don't know what I've done differently than most people. I've seen some people who can't keep them at all, and some people (like me) who can't keep them under control. I've had them completely choke out entire colonies of zoas before, like my precious Bam Bams. They seem to grow best in the lower-lit areas of the tank. I'll try to snap some pictures for my build thread this weekend. It could use an update anyway.

Sorry for the thread hijack got2envy! :flower:

No problemo ;)

• 4 weeks later...

wow this tank is amazing! i think its the one i like the most out of all the other awesome tanks ive seen here!!!! i wish i can one day have one thats at least half of what yours is right now!

• 1 month later...

So how are the 2 angels with the corals? I really want some sort of angel but don't want my corals eaten! I either want a cherub, a flame angel, or a coral beauty. Just trying to decide which one will be least likely to nip at corals.

when they are small they are ok but when they get bigger they start to nip...it's in their nature to do so...they just swim aroud nipping at everything lol some corals are ok with it but some like open brains, fungia plates do not fair well to the constant nips :(

My clowns were also hosting the brains which caused extra stress.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Tank broken down on Sunday 11/25/12 and all fishies...well.... almost all fishies were sold. The Royal Gramma hid behind the heater so I guess he is coming to Texas :lol:

I was very sad to see my fish and corals go I have had many of them for years.

Tank will be resurrected!!

BOLO ( be on the look out :mellow: ) for the new thread!

Archived