Cultivated Reef

3G Pico+Full Spectrum Light!

boxboy

WOW ! What a neat little tank. Those lights look perfect for the size of the tank. Tagging along to this this progress :)

NICE! People are actually following me lol. I feel popular now. Thank you for the nice comments.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
I was thinking about putting a pink goniopora in my pico. How do you like those lights?

I like them alot. 10gal tank with no optics and light reaches the bottom easy.

I like them so much. im building a fixture to replace my vertex light lol

• 4 weeks later...
did you run any corals under the epistar bulbs for any amount of time? How was the growth?

Im using 2 epistar bulbs over my 10gal. seems fine for soft and lps. I actually had to move a lps lower. Im not using optic tho.

bassplaya12
Im using 2 epistar bulbs over my 10gal. seems fine for soft and lps. I actually had to move a lps lower. Im not using optic tho.

did you try any sps?

did you try any sps?

I used 1 bulbe for a birds nest. directly under bulb. worked well. TinyGiant has an amazing thread about how well GU10 bulbs work. :)

• 2 weeks later...

That awkward moment when you have to respond to your own thread.

I love the rock-work on this tank! So exy!

That awkward moment when you have to respond to your own thread.

I love the rock-work on this tank! So exy!

Thanks. And I know what ya mean. but its only when you have 3pages of nothing but your own posts that you should worrie lol

Lookin really good bro B)

Thank iball. Not very much in there tho hahah. Ive updated the stock list and fts on page 1

One thing I would recommend is either get a smaller heater or put it against the back. It really takes away from the whole picture :)

One thing I would recommend is either get a smaller heater or put it against the back. It really takes away from the whole picture :)

I aggree alot with you. working on finding a small heatrr that wont cost $30 haha but on the flip side the temp is rock solid. But its a eye sore for sure.

Ohhhh snap!

Tomorrow morning my order will be here:

1)Trapezia Rufopunctata (Purple with red dots)

5)Cerith snails

1) lbs live rock (full of mini brittle stars)

1) Pocillopora damicornis 4"

Grand Total $30 right to my frot door.

Are you excited also?

Archived