inTank Media Baskets

3G Pico+Full Spectrum Light!

boxboy

Love it! Always wanted to try a little cube!

How did you do the bottom glass? Is it under all the sides or sandwiched inside the glasswalls?

Good luck with the contest! Wish I was able to join in! Maybe another time!

Thanks.

The bottom glass has all the sides resting on it. then panted it black.

Ya still got time to join the 3 and under pico contest. so hurry and build a tank. or buy one.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply
but you live in canada....

Haha I hear ya. But I have no control over the heat in my apartment and thus it does get about 90ish F in here in the winter. In summer we use the AC. Maybe after the contest I could upgrade my 10G to 40 long reef and use the Pico for Cold water? Mirco-Reefs has some nice items.

Ive also just fixed my banner, It now goes to the correct threads. lol

Haha I hear ya. But I have no control over the heat in my apartment and thus it does get about 90ish F in here in the winter. In summer we use the AC. Maybe after the contest I could upgrade my 10G to 40 long reef and use the Pico for Cold water? Mirco-Reefs has some nice items.

Ive also just fixed my banner, It now goes to the correct threads. lol

Ah okay,

Also, at 60w that's probably not going to be powerful enough to keep it cold enough (assuming you want cooler than 70).

I have no idea how the TEC will work out. but it wont cost much anyways. its worth a shoot.

some extra pics

2012-03-31140707.jpg

2012-03-31140727.jpg

2012-03-31140738.jpg

is there any threads out here where someone built a fals wall and had the overflow teeth the leangth of the entire tank?

Nice dimensions. This is probably a stupid question (I have a disease that doesn't allow me to read the previous posts), but the tanks where you show a bunch of frags and stuff that you want to add, is that your tank?

Oh btw that blue/turquoise colored stylo is SWEEET. :D Jelly

That'd be weird! Are you thinking of doing it?

Yup I wanna do it.

imagin. 36" long tank. the left 8"inside the tank being the sump. holding only return pump and heater. use egg crate over top the sump to hold chems. carbon and floss. overflow will be the same width of tank in order to keep higher flow rate and ensure all surface water has no scum. return pipes under the sand blowing water back towards overflow. does this idea make sence?

Nice dimensions. This is probably a stupid question (I have a disease that doesn't allow me to read the previous posts), but the tanks where you show a bunch of frags and stuff that you want to add, is that your tank?

Oh btw that blue/turquoise colored stylo is SWEEET. :D Jelly

Yes thats my ten gallon. click my banner. it will take u to my current tank shot and info. Thanks for the kind words.

A little. Can you sketch it?

Tomorrow afternoon. late afternoon. Ill have time to draw something up for ya.

I've looked through that thread before. Will have to again but that overflow was very different. Going to look at it again.

Good luck with the contest!! I need to enter one, one of these days.

I think I do too. Would like to see it in person.

Would be cool to have on the smaller wall and use the tank in a peninsula.style.

Archived