Pod Your Reef

3G Pico+Full Spectrum Light!

boxboy

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hear that. I think the type of rock has a lot to do with it. I used to get my rock from LFS. I've had some crappy florida golf rock that just looks like slate and doesn't scape well. Now I get BRS reef saver rock. It's so easy to scape, and the pieces fit together. That and breaking it up doesn't look strange (not sure how it would work on that rock).

The rock ive got was froman older build. its been broken up some. its very pours tho. Id like to use less rock. but then again I wanna keep bio filter strong. Since Im only using hob filter. and mabye bio pellets.

The rock ive got was froman older build. its been broken up some. its very pours tho. Id like to use less rock. but then again I wanna keep bio filter strong. Since Im only using hob filter. and mabye bio pellets.

Yeah well if you're keeping stocking light I'd take some out.

Now cycling with less rock. new csape and Topfine 40 hob filter. no heater required. 5days at 78f and holding.

Water is still cloudy. but Im glad you like it. Im going to try and glue frags all over the place. After April 1st

Micro-Reefs Aquariums
PHOTO FLOOD. TANK IS NOW WET.UPDATED UPDATED.

I NEED COMMENTS. SUGGESTIONS. PLEASE SEE PAGE 1 FOR NEW PHOTOS!!!!!

2012-03-17114523.jpg

Looks good, nice to see steps in live rock! Makes for show pieces to be placed! ;)

Yeah, looking good! I feel you on changing the scape constantly. Hard to make that final decision since it is the foundation of your reef.

Thanks Gti.

Thanks Meta. It always so hard to stop messing with the rocks in our tanks lol Always tryin to get that perfect setup.

Also Meta. the way your judging the contest. #1 is cool and #2 keep up the good work.

Cant wait till its.time to add things . This is drving me nuts lol. Got a bunch of stuff from my 10gal to add in here. Cooome on April 1st.

Glad your "lovin it' lol

Ive been stalking your pico build. I think all that open space your pico has will really help you with coral placement. Looks sweet.

Lmao. Nay not really. I fiiled the tank so much that If the tilter cuts out. DT will overflow lol.

Even completly full Dt only holds 3gal. evap is so fast its crazy. still waiting for light,float switch and others in the mail.

Who likes me new sig? Its not done yet. so any advise is welcome. like how to make it clickable? add more than 1 link in sig? any style suggestions? ect..

Love it! Always wanted to try a little cube!

How did you do the bottom glass? Is it under all the sides or sandwiched inside the glasswalls?

Good luck with the contest! Wish I was able to join in! Maybe another time!

Archived