inTank Media Baskets

Official 3 and Under Pico Contest!

dallasprstn

Crap I got so busy with work and school that I completely forgot to post for the final pics.

That sucks to have it go this far and miss the last deadline.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah, more specifically, who the heck won???

Umm yeah, I think everyone wants to know WHO WON?

Did every judge go on holidays ?.

Hope he didn't skip out. :scarry:

Didn't skip out! Sorry guys, I've had a crazy first two weeks of October but we're getting things figured out right now. Mike from Micro-Reefs is really busy right now, and I'm still working on getting the prizes all figured out and who's shipping what to where. It's gonna be a little bit longer but I'm sure everyone will walk out happy! All the tanks seemed to look pretty good, and its awesome to see where they've came from. We will get everything solved pretty soon, it's just taking a little longer than expected. Hope everyone's doing good, and same with their tanks! :D

But i do have one question...who's broken down their pico since the contest ended?

From, the one and only...Nicolas Cage. ;)

Mine is still going but im in the process of building a 10gal AIO and upgrading to it. Main reason for this is i found some design flaws is my contest tank, once its empty ill probably work out the kinks and set it back up.

This weekend I'm going to do some changes, and re do all the livestock. Corals, majanos, snails, fish, and crabs will be going into other tanks.

Come on with it already

Reef-A-Palooza starts like today or something. I think some of the judges are busy with that. I know Mike is.

Reef-A-Palooza starts like today or something. I think some of the judges are busy with that. I know Mike is.

Thats cool and all but they have had 19 days to look over 5 tanks.

Micro-Reefs Aquariums

Hi all,

Thanks for being patient with me, Reefapalooza had all my attention, it was a success and a blast. I will be placing a thread on it shortly I have photos to share....

As things slow down this week, I will be getting ready to give my attention as a judge to this contest, hope a lot of your tanks are booming....

Now is a good time to get the cleaning done and get the photos ready!

• 2 weeks later...
It sure would be nice if Dallas would speak up and let us know what's going on.

now that's mikes done with reefapalooza, we're judging you guys! I will admit, it's taken a lot longer than I would have hoped for, but what can you do when the main judge and supplier of the big prize is busy? it won't be much longer at all though. don't give up on us just yet!

more coming asap(notice the tone in that asap.) ;)

dallas.

Woohoo! I wasn't concerned at all. Remember folks, in this hobby, patience is a virtue. ;)

Oh, and here's a shameless plug for my new mantis shrimp tank build. Someone in the local reef club knew about the mantis pest tank and offered me their Gonadactylaceus Ternatensis Mantis Shrimp "sump monster" for free. I couldn't pass it up, so I had to get a new tank. (The tank is actually Mike's old 25 gallon Micro-Reefs main display tank!) http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=314067

Archived