SaltCritters.com

Official 3 and Under Pico Contest!

dallasprstn

dallasprstn
Upload them to photobucket, Flickr, etc. copy and paste the BB code over.

Done!

that makes sense....I've been uploading them as attachments..

can you update the first post with who has dropped out if any.

I use imageshack

already updated. check it. :P

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
that makes sense....I've been uploading them as attachments..

already updated. check it. :P

Wait, your heading the contest, but also entering it? :huh:

dallasprstn
Wait, your heading the contest, but also entering it? :huh:

yes, I don't really plan on winning anything though, and if I do win anything it'd probably be given to the second place person lol. I am definitely throwing in a frag pack and probably around half of the LiveAquaria gift card haha. :happy:

besides, this is my first pico, so it's kind of a learning experience. I have a 180g that I've been taking all the frags out of!

dallasprstn
The contest was his idea.. He deserves a lot of Props for a Great Idea!!

thanks man, I kinda wanted to start it so I could learn a lot more about picos and bounce info around!

dallasprstn
I say the more the better. Let Dallas try and beat me in the contest, I am ok with it. lol

oh I definitely will.

Man.. I didn't receive a pm or anything.. I started class full time this term yesterday and have been swamped. If i am allowed to still be in it i just snapped a pic of my tank and equipment posted in the fts thread. Its in the same state cycling.. I still have my led build on the way any everything. I'd appreciate if I would be allowed back in and promise not to miss another date if so. To help defend my case my fts and fes has been posted on the same date another member has posted and was allowed to continue. Also I bought this for the contest only and it would be disappointing breaking it down. Just let me know guys, Im real sorry haven't been checking up as often as i wanted to this week.

IMAG0512.jpg

Note to those who decide to cut plexiglass or lexan on their own! USE GLOVES! I put a nice slice in my palm yesterday making a lid to cut down on the evap from my tank! :P

Note to those who decide to cut plexiglass or lexan on their own! USE GLOVES! I put a nice slice in my palm yesterday making a lid to cut down on the evap from my tank! :P

Sorry to hear that. The stuff can be hazardous when you are snapping it.

Islandoftiki

Ladies and Gentlemen (and I use that term loosely)

Say hello to my little pico friend...

E95E5806.jpg

See that nice little mantis cave I made for him? Yeah, he hightailed it straight to the back of the rockscape and set up home back there. Silly Mantis.

His name is Shadie. :)

Man.. I didn't receive a pm or anything.. I started class full time this term yesterday and have been swamped. If i am allowed to still be in it i just snapped a pic of my tank and equipment posted in the fts thread. Its in the same state cycling.. I still have my led build on the way any everything. I'd appreciate if I would be allowed back in and promise not to miss another date if so. To help defend my case my fts and fes has been posted on the same date another member has posted and was allowed to continue. Also I bought this for the contest only and it would be disappointing breaking it down. Just let me know guys, Im real sorry haven't been checking up as often as i wanted to this week.

I know you started your build thread and posted the pics in there well before the 1st. I was checking it out back then, so I think you should be okay. Maybe if Dallas can just clear it, then I wouldn't have a problem with it.

I know you started your build thread and posted the pics in there well before the 1st. I was checking it out back then, so I think you should be okay. Maybe if Dallas can just clear it, then I wouldn't have a problem with it.

Thank you for the reply. I pmed dallas last night but haven't heard anything back from him yet. I have a pretty rough schedule working fedex 3-9am and going to class full time during the day. Just wasn't able to make the exact date, things got pretty hectic. I am still waiting on a reply back, and it would be nice to get the okay from some other competitors to help my fight to stay in the contest. I appreciate your leniency BigRok.

shaneandjohn

Good to see your in iroll253

That's a tough schedule you are keeping, I don't envy you for that!!

Keep up the fight and don't forget the contest. :)

Archived