Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Official 3 and Under Pico Contest!

dallasprstn

On the same topic.......

My RKL is on it's way, thanks Mike. You rock buddy. For those of you that don't know, Micro-Reefs.com is a great site to order from.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In retrospect, I am not bothered either way.

At first, I was under the impression that my settings allowed 10 posts per page, and I figured that only 13 or 14 of us actually posted in the FTS thread.

I'd actually only be concerned for those who posted here asking what was going on, and by my calculations, that includes Daleo. And that's it.

Daleo: I'd say post your pics in the FTS thread and everyone is probably cool with it.

Just so I understand very clearly. We all must have our FES and FTS shoots uploaded to the correct thread. On the 1st of every month. Not before and not after. On the fist we post fts and fes or we are OUT? Yes? Is this correct.

Yes pls allow the people whom made a mistake of where to post a fes n fts. let them play too. Just this ONCE!

As far as people haveing to manage 2 tanks and threads on behalf of other people. Im indiffderent.

I understand both sides of the equation.

I really dont think it would matter much. unless 1 person with 2 threads wins something. We cant be having 1 person win two prizes. correct!

Its understandable why people dont want there spouse on here with them.

This is also my hobby away from the rest of my life. I do try to included all family in with the fun however. But when the glass breaks and the fun is over. Ill be remined this is only my hobby.

I have the link to Fes and Fts in my thread. its also at the very top of the 1st page on this thread.

Just wanted to say also Im happy to be one of the sponsers for this contest.

Lets all have tons of fun!!!!

I understand about the deadlines but have one question the way I work It might be hard to post a pic on the last day of the month or first day of the next month can FTS & FES be posted before the end of the month it would be a disadvantage posting early but at lease I would have my post in on time just asking. If the answer is no and pictures have to be posted on a date I understand. and will try to comply

I agree, if they had pics up and a thread going let them slide this one time since it is just the first day...after today no excuses!!

I agree make it a one time deal if they posted their pics, but not on the FTS, FES thread. But i also believe its not that hard to follow the rules im still somewhat new to this site, and did not have any problems with posting my pics on the rite day.

funkngroovy

Sorry if i've missed this but can pictures only be loaded onto the FTS/FES thread on the 1st of the month or is the 1st the deadline with a period of days leading up to the 1st where the thread will be open??

If it can only be loaded on the day, that won't work for me because I can't be here every day and I'm on the other side of the world so I don't want to get my timezones mixed up.

dallasprstn
Sorry if i've missed this but can pictures only be loaded onto the FTS/FES thread on the 1st of the month or is the 1st the deadline with a period of days leading up to the 1st where the thread will be open??

If it can only be loaded on the day, that won't work for me because I can't be here every day and I'm on the other side of the world so I don't want to get my timezones mixed up.

everyone is given a few days in advance, so you'll have a pretty big time window to post your pic's.

dallasprstn
If i add some coral today or tommorow do i need to post my pics now, or just wait til the next fts post.

you dont have to post pics now, but I'm sure everyone wants to see the coral. :happy:

I was confused too I went out of town (out into the sticks) so I posted my pics in my thread. Am I out? or can I still move those pictures to the fes/fts thread?

I was confused too I went out of town (out into the sticks) so I posted my pics in my thread. Am I out? or can I still move those pictures to the fes/fts thread?

I was in NC for the weekend. I just got back. Where is the FTS/FES thread so I can post?

Out of town? That's fine in my book...Does anyone have any objections? We can't always control our busy schedules, so I totally sympathize with these posters. That, and i'm already subscribed to both your contest threads :) I say we allow it, no stress.

Thanks! I found the thread and posted. My tank is at work so I can only get pics on the weekdays. Just so that's out there ahead of time! :happy:

dallasprstn

okay guys, so i definitely fail at posting pictures on here, just wondering how does everyone get their photos to fit? mine are always reduced sizes and it really ticks me off..

can you update the first post with who has dropped out if any.

okay guys, so i definitely fail at posting pictures on here, just wondering how does everyone get their photos to fit? mine are always reduced sizes and it really ticks me off..

I use imageshack

Archived