inTank Media Baskets

Official 3 and Under Pico Contest!

dallasprstn

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Islandoftiki

They reckoned he wouldn't get too big. I'll probably have to move him to a 5 gallon later on as he gets bigger.

Okay...I'm in. It's going to be the simplest tank I can think of. Budget is $100.

I'll get a thread going in a little bit. It's going to be fairly boring until I get the tank.

:closedeyes:

Ok...I'm gonna give this a try.

I'm not the best with computer stuff so it may take a little while to figure out the

linking my thread and all that,but...

coming soon...

"The Lagoon; An Artistic Impression"

ok...I cant figure out how to link to my thread...help!!

Told you I'm not good with computers...

dallasprstn
Could you enforce a rule where your pic has to be time stamped? And you have to post a before coral pic?

i wish, but as BGJ223 said, not all camera's have a time stamp option anymore. But after the first, its going to be a lot harder to add something when you're not supposed to because there is no way around adding something once a deadline hits!

poop. I am adding stuff on the first...I though we needed a empty shot :mellow: can i edit my pix on the 1st? or should I delete the post?

feel free to edit them on the first! :happy:

I hope it's cool that I posted my FTS and FES already, since my pico is in the office. Did I just commit to going to the office on Saturdays that fall on the 1st?

noooo, just snag a pic as close to the first as you can. We wouldn't wanna make you go in on a saturday. :P

Ok...I'm gonna give this a try.

I'm not the best with computer stuff so it may take a little while to figure out the

linking my thread and all that,but...

coming soon...

"The Lagoon; An Artistic Impression"

ok...I cant figure out how to link to my thread...help!!

Told you I'm not good with computers...

here is the code to adding a hyperlink.

[url="http://www.thisisanexample.com" Write whatever your heart desires here. /url]

but complete the brackets at the end of the domain and before the slash.

Okay...I'm in. It's going to be the simplest tank I can think of. Budget is $100.

I'll get a thread going in a little bit. It's going to be fairly boring until I get the tank.

:closedeyes:

sweet! you better get a pic and thread up by the first! :D

Added my FTS and FES, I probably won't have livestock until next weekend.

I still have no CUC and no growth of anything since my diatoms.

the pic's are due at 11:59 pm on the 1st, so you definitely could!

I probably should have added a 'Du duh duuuuuuuuuuh' at the end. ;)

Jacob042426

Is today the last day to get our tanks up!?

I am still trying to decide which tank I should use.

A 2.5 aga, a 1.2 semi-cube, a 1/2 gallon flower square thingy, or a mini bow 1...I'm going with a tide pool theme, so the 2.5 might be best. What do you guys think?!

dallasprstn

A 2.5 aga, a 1.2 semi-cube, a 1/2 gallon flower square thingy, or a mini bow 1...I'm going with a tide pool theme, so the 2.5 might be best. What do you guys think?!

yes, get a tank up soon!

Jacob042426

Today is the last day?!

Can you please make an exception for me?

I cannot control when I go to the lfs, and I really want to participate in this contest.

:(

Today is the last day?!

Can you please make an exception for me?

I cannot control when I go to the lfs, and I really want to participate in this contest.

:(

Jacob, you have had a long time to get a tank set up, it's not like you haven't been entered in the contest for a while now. Your lack of ability to make a decision and stick to it might get the better of you. If you would like to participate in the contest I suggest you make up your mind already, procrastination is not a very good excuse to break rules.

That being said, I'd be willing to let you put up your fits and fes as soon as you can make it to your LFS, but better hurry!!!!!!!

shaneandjohn

It's just time to make a decision and go buy your tank bud!! Don't let others influence you in your decisions with this contest. It's really simple to do. :)

I am curious at to what you get!!

Jacob042426

I think I'm going to go with a 2.5 aga (I already have all of the tanks that were in my options, just not the rock or sand) and epoxy some flat rock to the back. The tank theme will be a tide pool with some macros, a hermit, an emerald crab or pompom crab, some kind of shrimp, and some zoas and other tidal corals and maybe a small nem. :)

I have not been able to get to the lfs in a month and a half, I have only gotten water once in the last month and have done one water chang in my other tank in a month too. :(

I have had some issues with school, and my parents don't like taking me to the lfs.

I promise it will be up tomorrow!

Thanks!

:)

Since we are just hours away from the start of the competition, I just wanted to wish everyone good luck. And remember, it is all about fun and creativity.

shaneandjohn

Great post BGJ223. :)

This should really be a fun competition for everyone, with their tanks and the progression of others.

I am really glad I am in..:)

Since we are just hours away from the start of the competition, I just wanted to wish everyone good luck. And remember, it is all about fun and creativity.

+1

Good Luck everone with your builds. Remember have tons of Fun and sharing your passion is what this is all about.

Dont be affraid to ask questions,make comments or even new friends.

Lets all have a super excitting Contest.

Archived