Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Official 3 and Under Pico Contest!

dallasprstn

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The relics have resurfaced? Amazing... :o

I have seen them more and more lately also. There is one for sale by me, 40 gallons and going for $100. I really want one of these old tanks, but I want a small one. I don't think that is gonna happen.

dallasprstn

Hey everybody, we're getting closer to the starting date! I'M REALLY EXCITED!

anyways, i'm gonna be posting the FTS/FES thread tonight or

morning, so everybody get ready to snap some pictures of your pico tank!

i'll post a link to the thread on here when I come out with it!

Hey everybody, we're getting closer to the starting date! I'M REALLY EXCITED!

anyways, i'm gonna be posting the FTS/FES thread tonight or

morning, so everybody get ready to snap some pictures of your pico tank!

i'll post a link to the thread on here when I come out with it!

To keep the FTS/FES thread Clean, is there any way to limit who can post? Or at the very least remove posts that are not of FTS/FES?

Always at some point those threads get loaded with comments and takes away from the ease of scrolling through setups.

dallasprstn
To keep the FTS/FES thread Clean, is there any way to limit who can post? Or at the very least remove posts that are not of FTS/FES?

Always at some point those threads get loaded with comments and takes away from the ease of scrolling through setups.

yeah, it's gonna be strictly no comments and just pics, kind of

like a gallery of tank pics. that will make judging a whole lot easier!

dallasprstn

UPDATE!

The FTS/FES thread is now officially up! Pictures can start being posted tomorrow morning!

IF YOU PLAN ON ADDING LIVESTOCK ON APRIL 1ST, YOU MUST POST YOUR PICTURES AFTER YOU ADD THINGS!

here is a link to the thread. FTS/FES Thread

UPDATE!

The FTS/FES thread is now officially up! Pictures can start being posted tomorrow morning!

IF YOU PLAN ON ADDING LIVESTOCK ON APRIL 1ST, YOU MUST POST YOUR PICTURES AFTER YOU ADD THINGS!

here is a link to the thread. FTS/FES Thread

Technically speaking. This would allow people the opportunity to add items earlier than the 1st. I guess there is no way around it, and we are pretty much on the honor system here.

dallasprstn
Technically speaking. This would allow people the opportunity to add items earlier than the 1st. I guess there is no way around it, and we are pretty much on the honor system here.

exactly, either way we're going to have to deal with the fact that someone may have already put livestock in, but just hope that everyone is playing fair. you're definitely right though, we really are on the honor system.

ReefersEdge
exactly, either way we're going to have to deal with the fact that someone may have already put livestock in, but just hope that everyone is playing fair. you're definitely right though, we really are on the honor system.

Could you enforce a rule where your pic has to be time stamped? And you have to post a before coral pic?

Could you enforce a rule where your pic has to be time stamped? And you have to post a before coral pic?

Keep in mind not all digi-cams allow you to put a time stamp on it. Not to mention, time stamps are a manual setting.

poop. I am adding stuff on the first...I though we needed a empty shot :mellow: can i edit my pix on the 1st? or should I delete the post?

I hope it's cool that I posted my FTS and FES already, since my pico is in the office. Did I just commit to going to the office on Saturdays that fall on the 1st?

shaneandjohn

Is there. Hyperlink to the FTS/ FES thread? I just have to do a large water change and can begin to add livestock. I just want to do this contest right, I have never done something like this.

I don't think time stamp is necessary, People in the contest have no reason to be dishonest. This is something fun, Right.

Really, who would gain anything from trying to cheat at a Hobby Contest, Right..:)

Is there. Hyperlink to the FTS/ FES thread? I just have to do a large water change and can begin to add livestock. I just want to do this contest right, I have never done something like this.

I don't think time stamp is necessary, People in the contest have no reason to be dishonest. This is something fun, Right.

Really, who would gain anything from trying to cheat at a Hobby Contest, Right..:)

Here is a link

http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/index.php?...298957&st=0

shaneandjohn

Thanks bro, but I do feel like a dumbass, I didn't look to see the link right under the Heading of the contest...Lol....I got it now, pics up soon!!!

Islandoftiki

So, the guys at Rose City Aquarium have been keeping an eye out for pests that I can put in my contest entry tank. Well, they scored big for me! I mean, really big! Well, it's actually pretty small...

How about a black mantis shrimp? Huh? Huh? Wouldn't that be cool? Oh yes, it is uber cool!

So, for the next couple days, he's going to be hanging out in my empty 7.5 gallon tank all by himself (and a couple hermits and snails which he'll probably eat).

It looks like he's a basher. And jet black to boot! How sinister!

Here's a picture of him acclimating to the 7.5 gallon tank...

F4E77D01.jpg

Is he bad-ass or what?

Archived