Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

[FS] Nanotuners Fluval Edge LED Fixture

cadirks

I'm selling my Fluval Edge fixture.

Fluval Edge w/ dimmable Controller from NanoTuners - Used for 2/3 months. Basically brand new still.

They will outlast anyone's tank, so don't worry that they don't exist anymore. Other side, you can't get this custom light for Fluval Edge anymore so very hot commodity.

I grew softies, hard coral, tons of purple on all my LR, My stuff is too big, and my wife procured me a 50G CAD Lights for Christmas that I've since transitioned everything to.

Totally perked up all my coral's for the few months I ran this light, and everything sustained even Hard Coral under this LED light; no promises for you though, totally up to your tank parameters-

It has:

Row 1: 50/50

Row 2: RB

Row 3: 50/50

Dimmable Controller for White and Blue to set color for your preference.

Like I said, I was growing LPS, SPS, hard coral no worries. This definitely needs the dimmer, as many have said there is almost too much light / plenty of light.

You know what it is, let me know who wants it, first Post / PM gets it.

$300 - Firm (Shipping included to U.S)

I'm in NW Chicago Suburbs, willing to allow pickups / meet you somewhere local if wanted.

I'll provided Paypal, and will ship within 24 hours or arrange meeting this week.

Thanks,

Chad D.

post-73001-1330894000_thumb.jpg

post-73001-1330894021_thumb.jpg

post-73001-1330893980_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
I'm selling my Fluval Edge fixture.

Fluval Edge w/ dimmable Controller from NanoTuners - Used for 2/3 months. Basically brand new still.

They will outlast anyone's tank, so don't worry that they don't exist anymore. Other side, you can't get this custom light for Fluval Edge anymore so very hot commodity.

I grew softies, hard coral, tons of purple on all my LR, My stuff is too big, and my wife procured me a 50G CAD Lights for Christmas that I've since transitioned everything to.

Totally perked up all my coral's for the few months I ran this light, and everything sustained even Hard Coral under this LED light; no promises for you though, totally up to your tank parameters-

It has:

Hi there,

if this unit still for sale mate ?

Can you also post to the U.K.

Thanks

Row 1: 50/50

Row 2: RB

Row 3: 50/50

Dimmable Controller for White and Blue to set color for your preference.

Like I said, I was growing LPS, SPS, hard coral no worries. This definitely needs the dimmer, as many have said there is almost too much light / plenty of light.

You know what it is, let me know who wants it, first Post / PM gets it.

$300 - Firm (Shipping included to U.S)

I'm in NW Chicago Suburbs, willing to allow pickups / meet you somewhere local if wanted.

I'll provided Paypal, and will ship within 24 hours or arrange meeting this week.

Thanks,

Chad D.

post-73001-1330894000_thumb.jpg

post-73001-1330894021_thumb.jpg

post-73001-1330893980_thumb.jpg

Hi Chad,

is this unit still for sale?

also can you deliver to teh U.K.

Thanks

Hi Chad,

is this unit still for sale?

also can you deliver to teh U.K.

Thanks

Nope, just sold - Someone actually only beat you out by a couple days! Sorry.

This unit is no longer available, Sold.

Archived