Cultivated Reef

NY shopping spree: TODAY

metrokat

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anybody interested in a group buy from Indo-Pacific Sea Farms?

First I want to do MA next week. Depending on what they have or don't I might be interested in ordering fr. LiveAquaria or IPSF. Or spend a day doing the reef stores in North Jersey w. the Lady Reefers!

Okay ill send another list.

NYStang, how are we celebrating your birthday? I've got a tiara but I'm not sure pink rhinestones is your thang. :P

If you have an apple candy tiara, I can wear it. It will match nicely with my stang.

I got to say... as much as I am not a fan of NYC (living there at least :P ), I am a little jelly of your awesome LFS selections! Albany blows! I think it's time for another move. :)

I just came from the store and they are STOCKED for Katsclub!

Saw a beautiful mantis shrimp!

Miss Pink they have your porcelains, you might want to call the store to put one on hold, speak to carlos, mention katsclub, he has your name and MR screen name so he will know I asked about those crabs for you.

SPS is looking amazing

They are loaded with clams

Goniporas

Favias

Chalices

Humongous green zoanthid colony, huge, just huge for 99. 25 off that? Pffsh! No brainer.

Gorgeous fish, clowns galore, tangs, firefish, yasha gobies, anemones of many kinds.

Saw a beautiful red haddoni carpet for 900, anybody want to split with with me 10 ways? Ha ha.

They unpacked new shipments today and will have more for tomorrow.

Get psyched, this will be so good!

Miss Pink they have your porcelains, you might want to call the store to put one on hold, speak to carlos, mention katsclub, he has your name and MR screen name so he will know I asked about those crabs for you.

Thank you, Kat! Are they are pretty as yours?

Can't wait for my birthday party.

I'm coming by car. The parking lot is pretty small. Do they offer valet parking? :happydance:

No forget it. I will not let anyone drive my stang....

I'm coming by car. The parking lot is pretty small. Do they offer valet parking? :happydance:

No forget it. I will not let anyone drive my stang....

25% of fish, inverts and coral?

Thank you, Kat! Are they are pretty as yours?

I saw 2 and they were a little bit in the dark but looked healthy. I have 2 already but it was tempting to get another, they are so sweet.

:happydance:

Presents!!!!

25% of fish, inverts and coral?

Yes sir!

IMG_20120419_160125.jpg

omgomgomg

Archived