ReefCleaners.org

NY shopping spree: TODAY

metrokat

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kat, the only frags I have to give away is a mixture of greenbay packers and radioactive dragon eyes. If you have them already, would you just sell some of your blastos and the orange shroom?

Anybody interested in a frag swap?

I've got

-Red Grape

-Flame Algae

-Yellow sea whip gorgonian

-Orange mushroom

-Red Gracilaria

-Red Titan

-Green Palys

-Blasto Merletti

Is that yellow sea whip photosynthetic? Not that I have anything grown out enough to trade atm...

ALRIGHT!

Announcing the PYA (Phil Your Aquarium) Group Buy for Kat's Club!!!!

Use coupon code KATSCLUB between April 10-24 and get 15% off your order!

It doesn't end there! This coupon code will also discount USPS Express shipping as well.

Discount will not apply to UPS shipments: if you want to have your order shipped via UPS please make a second order with just the UPS service in your cart (no livestock).

*Each order will be packaged and shipped individually to the customer, this is not a traditional group buy where it is shipped to one person and distributed.*

www.philyouraquarium.com

Jacob042426

Can the PYA discount count for people who recently moved from their hometown manhattan and lived there for 10 years that visit frequently, but won't be there on the 21 and that live Now live in Miami?

I miss NYC.

:happydance:

Not that this means anything to you but that bar mitzvah episode on Sex and the City, where Samantha is the event publicist, yeah they were wearing one of my skirts in that episode. yay.

Is that yellow sea whip photosynthetic? Not that I have anything grown out enough to trade atm...

Sorry I didn't see this Q before. Yes it's a photosynthetic gorg. Pterogorgia citrina from sealife.

Sorry I didn't see this Q before. Yes it's a photosynthetic gorg. Pterogorgia citrina from sealife.

Cool. When I found it in your thread it looked like it had white polyps, so i wasn't sure. If you still have a frag that hasn't been claimed, I'd love to buy one. Or trade you a small frag you pick out at MA that day that I happen to buy...

:D

We just go to manhattan aquariums and get 25% off? Thats pretty sweet. That place has awesome stuff. I recently just went through a tough time with the tank and will need to refurbish at that point. Water params are just about normal and watching to make sure they are stable before adding anything..

speaking to nyc'ers, anyone have any macro algae they would sell?

thanks

Archived