Top Shelf Aquatics

** Charity Coupon Code @ inTank **

inTank

We are having a special coupon code for March at inTank. The coupon code = JASON

February 11th I lost my brother who was only 26 years young. He passed away in his bed after having an epileptic seizure. He was in no pain, would have no recollection of death and was alone in his apartment at about 12pm that Saturday. Worried after not hearing from him all day my father and I broke into the door at about 8 PM. Along with my mother found him in bed. We were together as a family, I don't wish this on anyone but was glad we were all there to discover the tragic event.

My brother Jason battled epilepsy since he was diagnosed at the age of 8. At first he would space out and we were all confused, young I called him names -_- . As he aged they became worse and was having your typical grand mal seizure. He never let it get in the way, most of his very close friends never knew. He went to college to study television and got his degree. He moved out to LA and worked a few jobs on some pretty cool projects. To him it wasn't the fame it was the thrill of the job.

He moved back home in 2009 after it got too expensive with his medical bills and the outrageous rent in Hollywood. He was an employee at inTank building and packaging product. Then he got a job producing evening news in Rockford, IL. This was always his dream. Rockford is a small market and Jason was always looking for the next big step. He finally got a job at our local Fox station in Milwaukee November 2011 producing the morning news show.

This is a big market and a huge opportunity for him. Sadly it didn't last but 3 months but in that time he touched the entire team at WITI.

When my brother was in grade school on to high school he performed with a group called Accompany of Kids. They are a song and dance group that perform to all kinds of music. They have a big show in March and then travel around the State performing at various events.

Jason helped as much as he could with the group even after going to college and moving on to the professional world. He touched everyone in a positive way since he had such a positive attitude. He was the glue that stuck any group together.

1400 people attended his funeral service from all over the world, it was a testament to his character. A lot of flowers, cards and donations were given. Over $3000 was donated to The Accompany of Kids.

I don't want to stop there.

This month please use the coupon code JASON when shopping at inTank. We will be matching all discounts associated with this coupon and donating that to The Accompany of Kids. Thank you :happy:

Steve Taggart

President

inTank, LLC

We'll shoot some deer in heaven bud

HPIM1002.jpg

My sister has epilepsy and suffers grand mal seizures frequently. Our family fears the exact situation you found yourself in. I'm sorry for your loss, Steve.

My sister has epilepsy and suffers grand mal seizures frequently. Our family fears the exact situation you found yourself in. I'm sorry for your loss, Steve.

Thank you. It's a terrible condition and my brother was taking 20 pills per day as he aged. I hope much better for your sister. I know some that can take one pill per day and be just fine. My brother was having one about every 4 months that we knew about. He was better at letting me know than my mother as she just worried all the time, as any mother would. I just never thought it would go like this. All the best with you family and sister, ever situation is different with epilepsy and I hate to worry anyone. We still are waiting on the final cause of passing.

Really sorry to hear that, Steve. I commend you for helping a good cause, and having the strength to move forward. It takes a lot of courage to express yourself so soon after a tragic incident.

bwoodward0012

My condolences. At least you have a positive loving memory of your brother and you will probably seem him one day again..... hopefully many many years from now. My prayers are with you and your family.

Sorry for your loss. One of my greatest fears in life is to lose one of my brothers. In my job, I've been seeing a lot of people passing. Sometimes natural, sometimes not so natural, sometimes very close to home. It has definitely taught me to appreciate life fully and respect it for how fragile it is. My wife and kids get extra hugs and kisses because of it. Thank you for sharing a personal piece of your life with us.

Sorry to hear about your loss Stevie T, I lost my father years back when I was 22. Its hard to lose someone close to you, and for someone who has not had it happen, it is unexplainable. My wife's best friend also suffers from epilepsy but she hasn't had a seizure since she was 14, and God willing she will continue to do well. I wish I would have held off on ordering stuff last month to apply the discount for a good cause. However, I'm sure I can come up with something to buy, hmmm MP10 sounds nice! Anyways good luck with this and its great of you to have your company help out with such a great cause.

~Andy

Archived