ReefCleaners.org

Wow just read your whole thread. What a great tank AND you are a Dexter fan doesn't get better than that. Last season was crazy nd there is going to be a season 8. Woot Woot

Wow just read your whole thread. What a great tank AND you are a Dexter fan doesn't get better than that. Last season was crazy nd there is going to be a season 8. Woot Woot

Thanks for checking out my tank, its always improving little by little.

Im a Dexter fan! My wife got me the bobblehead for Valentine's day last year and we just finished watching season 7 around Christmas and then saved the finale for New Years Eve, it worked out so great. Did you hear that the next season is starting sooner. I think they said June for the first episode.

Thanks for checking out my tank, its always improving little by little.

Im a Dexter fan! My wife got me the bobblehead for Valentine's day last year and we just finished watching season 7 around Christmas and then saved the finale for New Years Eve, it worked out so great. Did you hear that the next season is starting sooner. I think they said June for the first episode.

No I did not hear that. I hope you are right October is to long for more Dexter. I did hear Dexter will be more crazy in season 8 lol how much crazier can he get? Alot of things were left open at the end of the finale. I will be following your thread for more Dexter talk and awesome tank pictures and videos. ;)

No I did not hear that. I hope you are right October is to long for more Dexter. I did hear Dexter will be more crazy in season 8 lol how much crazier can he get? Alot of things were left open at the end of the finale. I will be following your thread for more Dexter talk and awesome tank pictures and videos. ;)

Ya quite a few things, but I honestly liked last seasons cliffhanger better. I'd like to chat more about the seasons but sometimes that pisses people off if they are catching up on past seasons and read DEXTER SPOILERS.

Snape kills Dumbledore.... opps sorry kids :P

Nice looking tank. Do you get a lot of evaporation? Enjoyed skimming through the build pictures, impressive.

Thanks for checking it out. My evaporation is fairly consistent but it does vary based on the season and the amount of humidity in the office on any given day. But overall it isn't that much. I have a 4 gallon jug of RODI sitting next to the tank that I only use for top off and it can take 2-3 weeks to use the whole thing up. So it isn't too bad.

Picked up some small polyps of Dendros. I'll try to get some new pictures of those up this week.

My order for a Helfrichi firefish is still waiting.... the local fish stores are kind of irritating me about this. I've been asking the same 3-4 stores to order this fish in since Christmas and none of them have pulled through. If it gets to the end of the week and none of them have ordered my fish I will probably just pay the extra shipping and get one through LiveAquaria since they are on sale this week.

FINALLY got in the fish I've always wanted. Big thank to Murray's Aquatech for keeping in touch with me these last few weeks and calling me when one was available.

JN1p94el.jpg

dxXz21Hl.jpg

The Dendros are also from Murray's and really add a nice flash of orange that I was missing on this side of the tank.

• Like 1

Sick fish. Can we get a close up pic of each island? Also, how many fish do u have now?

I have 3 fish total. Ocellaris Clown, Midas Blenny, and Helfrichi Firefish. This is my last fish.

I'll have to take my camera back to work tomorrow for more specific pictures are I only really took quick pics of the fish before I left to go home for the night.

Lolol dude, this tank is just....awesome, you certainly have all my favorite species in there. Really dig the dendro's, rbta, hammers and sps.

Thanks IIX! Its really filling out nicely. There are just a few more corals that I had my heart set on, mostly blues and purples, and it should be almost complete. A blue Maxima, Hawkins, Oregon Tort, Orange and Purple plating montis and some blue or purple acans will make this tank complete.

That tank is sick! That fish is my favorite fish also. I used to have a pair but they whent woodfloor surfin. .. One couldnt live without the other. I did the best thing a owner could do and barried them in front yard along with previous pets:(

Did ypu ever figure out your drains? Small holes in the elbows at the bulkheads with rigid airline tubing will allow air to enter easier to that the water sprials the wall of the drain pipe. Also where the pipes exit into the sump there needs to be some sort of air gap for the air to escape otherwise it will back up slowing the flow because the water has to creatw enough pressure to push out the trapped air