inTank Media Baskets

Ben's OMG IT'S A WATERFALL build

jedimasterben

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply
altolamprologus
Not sure if it's gone too far... It is just really freaking hilarious. :D

Don't worry, I have imaginary balls of steel so I can take whatever you guys throw at me

Get any pm's? :naughtydance:

Actually yes

Dirty old man.

Your just mad cuz Altos an A grade Maxima, and your barely a squamosa.

Oh NO HE DIDNTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????/

I'm okay with being barely a squamosa honey. Sexy women don't worry about the opinions of old men.

I'm okay with being barely a squamosa honey. Sexy women don't worry about the opinions of old men.

Atleast he didnt call you a gaping squamosa. I'm sure your better than his p.m. Infested women ;)

altolamprologus
Atleast he didnt call you a gaping squamosa. I'm sure your better than his p.m. Infested women ;)

#### just got serious

#### just got serious

I'll say.

Ben! I got your cooty infested skimmer!! Thank you so much. Still have to plug it it. Almost missed the blue pipe which was all the way on the bottom of the box.

You are so EVIL. Alto would never treat me this way.

You are so EVIL. Alto would never treat me this way.

Hey, while we're goofin around, did you know that it is a fact that if a man loses 35 lbs he will have added 1 inch to his penis length.

I'll say.

Ben! I got your cooty infested skimmer!! Thank you so much. Still have to plug it it. Almost missed the blue pipe which was all the way on the bottom of the box.

Ben, ya hid the penny in it right?

altolamprologus
Hey, while we're goofin around, did you know that it is a fact that if a man loses 35 lbs he will have added 1 inch to his penis length.

So the morbidly obese people that lose a couple hundred pounds have insane large penises?

jedimasterben
Don't worry, I have imaginary balls of steel so I can take whatever you guys throw at me

I'm glad they are imaginary, or I'd have a whole different feeling about the pic of you. :eek:

Hey, I'll still take a squamosa. Come to FL, Kat, we don't need old Zephy. ;)

oh snap.

Enjoy those cooties, I made them extra special for you! :lol:

So the morbidly obese people that lose a couple hundred pounds have insane large penises?

Thats my story and im sticking with it ;)

Nope. It's just really small while they're fat. My sparring partner in hs was 358 lbs an had a habit of being naked when least expected.

Soo.... When's the last time the tank was mentioned?

Hey, I'll still take a squamosa. Come to FL, Kat, we don't need old Zephy. ;)

Dont get me wrong, I love squamosas!

Nope. It's just really small while they're fat. My sparring partner in hs was 358 lbs an had a habit of being naked when least expected.

tank

jedimasterben

Hey, as long as we're talking about how good looking alto is and presumably kat is, I don't care if it ever gets mentioned again. :lol:

jedimasterben
Didn't you hear Zeph, I'm barely a squamosa!

Did you miss the squamosa he posted in albert's thread? I'd take you any day! :lol:

Ben, how do I tune this skimmer. Should it be bubbling, cup overfloweth, what? what is the correct level?

It should be bubbling. Tune it using the blue tubey thing, twist it from 1-5 depending on the water height. I used it on setting 3 and it was perfect, I think the water level was like 10".

altolamprologus

I'm terribly sorry. You must have deep mental scars.

Kat, even if you are a squamosa, you're one of the rare ones that's breathtakingly stunning.

I'm terribly sorry. You must have deep mental scars.

Kat, even if you are a squamosa, you're one of the rare ones that's breathtakingly stunning.

:lol:

thank you thank you, I have a blue rim that comes out under actinics. ;)

Archived