inTank Media Baskets

Ben's OMG IT'S A WATERFALL build

jedimasterben

Maybe it's just karma Ben, how many fish have died a slow, painful death by being slowly frozen because you said that putting a fish in the freezer was a totally humane way to kill a perfectly healthy fish?

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jedimasterben
Yes, a rise in salinity of .003 is quite enough to kill an angler, especially one that likes lower salinity levels. Especially one that's been stressed by being stuck in an unstable 3 gallon pico.

But hey, let's play slander the business online.

What made his new home unstable? Please, let me know, since you must have measured my parameters for me over the course of the short amount of time he was alive in the tank. What parameters specifically were "unstable"?

Perhaps you have poor eyesight and didn't see it the last time I posted, so I'll do you the courtesy of posting again. GO AWAY. NOBODY LIKES YOU, YOU'RE A PLAGUE ON SOCIETY

Ben, this guy is just a douche with a small dick who has nothing better to do with his life than make other people miserable. You don't need to prove anything to him. Plus he probably just wants you and doesn't know how to express his feelings.

That's it! I'm attracted to finger puppets, that tell people to freeze their perfectly heathy fish and slander businesses online because they can't seem to keep fish alive once they get them home. You got me!

jedimasterben

I've asked for Riotjock's posts to be removed from the thread by a moderator. Once they are cleaned up, I'd appreciate all you guys to also remove your posts from this... "conversation"... no matter how awesome the responses are. ;)

Thanks everyone. :)

I've asked for Riotjock's posts to be removed from the thread by a moderator. Once they are cleaned up, I'd appreciate all you guys to also remove your posts from this... "conversation"... no matter how awesome the responses are. ;)

Thanks everyone. :)

Why would they remove my posts from this thread? Have I said anything that is untrue?

jedimasterben

I'm pretty sure thread####ting is against the forum rules, broseph. Plus, you never told me about the parameters you checked in my tank that made it so unstable, and that's just not cool.

I'm pretty sure thread####ting is against the forum rules, broseph. Plus, you never told me about the parameters you checked in my tank that made it so unstable, and that's just not cool.

I guess your 3 gallon tanks are somehow miraculously more stable than the 20 gallon established tanks that are recomended minimum for keeping anglers?

I thought we were having a discussion about your dead fish. Also notice, that I'm not the one making personal attacks and calling other board members names.

jedimasterben
well man i think they all want you to leave the thread. why not just leave?

its just not his style. do a search for all of his posts and you will notice a trend.

is your tank in a high traffic area? cause if your acclimating new fish and a thousand things are going on outside thatll stress them out and make it worse. whoever said the cyanide fishing is probally right though. switch lfs buddy

altolamprologus
I like how he's got 200 posts and not a single one is a topic started by him. Almost all of them is him trolling.

He's most likely an alt made for trolling. If that's his real personality I feel very sorry for the people who know him in real life.

Ben, I'll go delete my posts. Don't want to muck up a perfectly good thread

Sorry about the angler man, that sucks. I would keep a 10 gallon minimum for quarantine purposes. I once kept a 3 gallon quarantine, and I lost a few fish.

I did not want to dedicate space for a 10 gallon tank, but it ended up working well. 3 gallons, need too much attention.

altolamprologus
wonders if Alto is hot.

Wonders why you're wondering out loud....

There's a couple pics of me in the lounge if you really want to know

she totally is. ;)

+1

And she's agreed to marry me if I take her on a pontoon to Ocheebokee whatever in FL. Ben's going to do the honors. I don't care if it's a boat or a beach, I'm wearing my tall shoes!

So! Teflon Tom, TAKE A #.

+1

And she's agreed to marry me if I take her on a pontoon to Ocheebokee whatever in FL. Ben's going to do the honors. I don't care if it's a boat or a beach, I'm wearing my tall shoes!

So! Teflon Tom, TAKE A #.

Alto = grade A maxima

altolamprologus
:lol: I love you guys, but this needs to stop. If I smile any wider my face is going to break in half.
jedimasterben
:lol: I love you guys, but this needs to stop. If I smile any wider my face is going to break in half.

Will your clothes break in half, too?

:naughtydance:

:lol: :lol: ;)

altolamprologus
Will your clothes break in half, too?

:naughtydance:

:lol: :lol: ;)

Oh my, I certainly hope not

i'd love to see her mantle! ;)

:lol:

Not sure if it's gone too far... It is just really freaking hilarious. :D

Get any pm's? :naughtydance: