Coral Vue Hydros

Complete Rimless Oceanic illuminata set-up with AI SOL Leds for sale

Grimmpls

AI's spoken for.

Hey, just wanted to say thanks for picking up the lights it really helped me out. I hope everything is working fine. I can't wait to see some pictures of these bad boys on your tank. Let me know if you post any! I hope all is well, Cheers

still firm on the price of just the illuminata? I might be interested in just the tank no stand.

Whats your offer for only the tank. I can't remember if we spoke before, sorry. I also have two tanks and stands to go along with them. So make sure you tell me what tank it is you want. Thanks

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Unhandleable

Gimmpls is a great seller, I received the sump. That thing was packed so well they could have dropped it from the plane to my house and there wouldn't have been a scratch. A++ Seller.

Gimmpls is a great seller, I received the sump. That thing was packed so well they could have dropped it from the plane to my house and there wouldn't have been a scratch. A++ Seller.

Hey, unhandleable. Thank you do much for the great review. It really means a ton. I hope everything fits under your tank. That double filter sock system looks like the bomb. Me me know how the sump is and everything. Stay in touch dude - jake Aka Grimmpls

• 2 weeks later...

Rimless 57 Gallon oceanic Illuminata Sold!!!! :D all that is left is the 18g rimless cad light nano package. I will let it go to someone for $150

09bumblebee
Rimless 57 Gallon oceanic Illuminata Sold!!!! :D all that is left is the 18g rimless cad light nano package. I will let it go to someone for $150

Thanks for the AI's

photo-7.jpg

Thanks for the AI's

photo-7.jpg

Thank you for sharing. Your tank looks incredible. I'm glad the lights went to a good home and on a great tank like yours.

Archived