inTank Media Baskets

Complete Rimless Oceanic illuminata set-up with AI SOL Leds for sale

Grimmpls

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

how much would it cost to ship something like this? I'd be very interested but i'm afraid it would cost a butt ton of money. PM me with details if you'd even be willing to ship. If not, GLWS

how much would it cost to ship something like this? I'd be very interested but i'm afraid it would cost a butt ton of money. PM me with details if you'd even be willing to ship. If not, GLWS

PM sent

Sump - $150

LEDS - $300 each

57g Tank and stand - $600

18g rimless Cad light - $300

:bling: :bling: :bling: :bling: :bling: :bling:

Sump - $150

LEDS - $300 each

57g Tank and stand - $600

18g rimless Cad light - $300

:bling: :bling: :bling: :bling: :bling: :bling:

Where are all the locals at !!??

...poor. I spent all my free money on coral. I tried putting the word out, no takers though. Sorry bud.

all good psych, thanks for the heads up. Save up all that free money :lol:

If only it was actually free. More like Uncle Sam's hooker money. "We're done here, Mr.Psych."

At the rate your stuff is flying of the shelves, I'mnot sure I could save up for a Sol in time. Would it cook everything in an 18" cube you think?

I'm trying to talk my fiance into letting get the illuminata. I dont think she is going for it since we have a brand new 120 still sitting on the floor in my basement but im trying.

It's a beautiful 120, too. Eye on the prize bro, eye on the prize.

I was really considering picking it up too, I'm just not sure how comfortable the apartment complex would be with a tank that size. I am on the ground floor, though...

It's a beautiful 120, too. Eye on the prize bro, eye on the prize.

I was really considering picking it up too, I'm just not sure how comfortable the apartment complex would be with a tank that size. I am on the ground floor, though...

DOOOOOOOOOOOO EEEEEEEEEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My buddy had a 90 gallon plus sump on the third floor.

If only it was actually free. More like Uncle Sam's hooker money. "We're done here, Mr.Psych."

At the rate your stuff is flying of the shelves, I'mnot sure I could save up for a Sol in time. Would it cook everything in an 18" cube you think?

no. you can get a controller and turn anything down and would bump out your corals in that cube. I have one on my Elos mini (not for sale) set-up and its bumping all day.

I'm trying to talk my fiance into letting get the illuminata. I dont think she is going for it since we have a brand new 120 still sitting on the floor in my basement but im trying.

Talk her into it !!!! just play it cool B) let her get that thing she wants then negotiate

09bumblebee

Hey Grimmpls,

I sent you an email from your craigslist posting and I havent heard back from you? I'm interested in one of the SOL's I also sent you a PM here so let me know.

Thanks

Sorry to everybody who has sent me a PM I have been super busy at work. I am trying to get shipping rates for the tank today

Sorry to everybody who has sent me a PM I have been super busy at work. I am trying to get shipping rates for the tank today

They shipping company called me back and said they would ship it for $765.00 !!!!! It's crazy expensive

If anyone local wants to come grab these lights I will sell them for 500 at my door. Please buy these sweet lights for your corals they will be very happy you did.

Hello Nano-reef, I have no idea what I am doing wrong but I can't seem to sell ####. So some new prices are starting today in hopes to get rid of some things a bit quicker.

Ai Sol LEDs: $500 for both

Cad light 18g rimless package: $250

57g rimless tank and custom made stand: $500

Unhandleable

Payment has been sent a few days ago for the sump, still no tracking number but not jumping to conclusions just yet.

Hey everyone, I just wanted to check in and update you all to what has been going on. I sold the Ai Leds to a local guy who was super cool and the sump has been shipped to a fellow Nano Reefer in Florida by the name of Unhandleable who is also a good guy. I still have both rimless tanks for sale so let me know if you are interested in new tank for your house. I also just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has helped me out and purchased some of my wares.

Payment has been sent a few days ago for the sump, still no tracking number but not jumping to conclusions just yet.

Shipped and should arrive today. Hope all is well :)

Archived