Innovative Marine Aquariums

Complete Rimless Oceanic illuminata set-up with AI SOL Leds for sale

Grimmpls

Thanks for the kind words. Its been harder then I thought to sell the tank. I thought at this price it would sell like hot cakes

I would have pounced but you're in the wrong state :-(

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I would have pounced but you're in the wrong state :-(

I have been told this a couple times already. I guess I'm selling my stuff in the wrong state at the wrong time. You could always move to Colorado :lol:

Any chance you are willing to ship that sump?

I would rather not but I will think on it. I don't know how much shipping would be for something that large

Hey everybody just seeing if anyone new of somewhere else I should post my thread. Things on nano reef have been slow and was just curious of what else was out there. Thanks

would you take 250 for one sol?

Sorry no. I'm trying to sell them together and have them perfectly packed that way already. I'm looking to get 600 for both. Thanks for looking

Sorry no. I'm trying to sell them together and have them perfectly packed that way already. I'm looking to get 600 for both. Thanks for looking

I will let you know if I change my mind

Everything is still available except for the protein skimmer and MP40

Do you have any of this listed on any other sites? If not.... Try the local Colorado forums on reef2reef.com. Also try local clubs on reefcentral.com. Hope this helps GLWS. If you were in Ohio I would be on it like stink on s***.

Do you have any of this listed on any other sites? If not.... Try the local Colorado forums on reef2reef.com. Also try local clubs on reefcentral.com. Hope this helps GLWS. If you were in Ohio I would be on it like stink on s***.

Thanks for the heads up. I have not posted on reef 2 reef before but I have been to there site once or twice. I do like reef central but don't know if they have a market place. Anyway thanks for the help..

willing to ship lights?

yes sir. if you want them both I can ship ASAP for 600 let me know where your at and we can figure out shipping. thanks

darn, I would snatch that tank in a second if you were closer GLWS

Thanks dude. I am betting someone will want this sweet set up

It's a sign, you should just set it up yourself when you're able. I keep checking on this thread like I'll spontaneously have cash the next time.

It's a sign, you should just set it up yourself when you're able. I keep checking on this thread like I'll spontaneously have cash the next time.

Ya I know how you feel. Just let your friends know for me. Maybe one of them has money. Lol

Sure man, I know a couple of people who are looking to upgrade. I have no idea how this beast hasn't sold yet.

Take payments on a SOL? Lol.

Sure man, I know a couple of people who are looking to upgrade. I have no idea how this beast hasn't sold yet.

Take payments on a SOL? Lol.

Haha it might come to that

Archived